ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruiting

Big recruiting weekends coming up:

June 21st weekend

This is the big pool party weekend and a bevy of high end recruits will be on campus.
RB Bijan Robinson - as above, the dynamics of the Jase McClellan recruitment start making things very interesting here. Texas needs to play their cards right to be sure to land one of these two and not end up empty handed by trying to go after both if that's not palatable. We lead for Bijan and the Arizona pipeline could use another boost

Commit Jaden Hullaby will be present with his younger brother Landon Hullaby - 2022 RB/Ath.

WR Johnny Wilson - He visited with Lathan Ransom at the beginning of the month and like Ransom, returns shortly thereafter for his official. We likely trail Oregon in this one so a huge boost during this visit is needed. Hopefully we can open his eyes and salvage what would otherwise be a solid but less than stellar WR class.

WR Troy Omeire was expected to visit prior to his TAMU commitment, will be interested (and telling) if he shows to this visit.

DE Tunmise Adeleye - big time 2021 target. He is the can't miss DL prospect for next year so getting him on campus early and often is great.

LB Kalel Mullings - He's from Mass. and is ranked just behind Dorbah. Perhaps this visit puts a little pressure on Dorbah to go ahead and shut it down.

LB Clayton Smith - One of the top OLB in the 2021 class and a great fit as a Big 12 LB. Just like Tunmise, get these young guys on campus early and often.

Our 3 most likely CB candidates will be on campus this weekend.
- Kelee Ringo - this visit is a maybe but it does sound like it will happen. We are second fiddle to Georgia right now after leading early. Maybe this weekend helps us get back in the drivers seat.
- Kitan Crawford - listed as an Athlete, he is definitely being recruited as a CB. Texas is the favorite and a commitment would be welcomed.
- Jahari Rogers will also be on campus. His recruiting ranking has jumped up 250 spots in the past few months and he is now the 10th best CB listed. Texas is the favorite here.
- If we can lock up Rogers and Crawford, and then continue to recruit Ringo hard I think we do. There is always a spot for a player like Ringo.

Safety Bryson Washington will be on campus. This has been a back and forth between Texas and OU. He most likely isn't the highest ranked Safety for the staff (Ransom, Chris Thompson and maybe even Xavion Alford) but if they think they can or plan to take 3 safeties he's a take. It gets tricky if they only plan to take 2 (Thompson is probably a silent commit and they will have a good idea on Ransom after he visits).

Reactions: Metcalf #2

June 14th weekend
Lathan Ransom returns for his official visit just two weeks at an unofficial that really caught his eye. This will be his 4th official (LSU, OU, ND) and will be followed by an Ohio State visit the following weekend. I'd expect him to shut it down shortly after finishing his visits. If Texas makes another good impression this weekend they have a legit shot at the 4th best safety in the nation.

As previously alluded to, Jase McClellan plans to be on campus this weekend. This has been the worst kept secret this past week. He committed to OU very early but has continued to have a pretty open recruitment and I think has some issues with OUs RB recruiting. I'm not sure about all the dynamics there, or how they play into dynamics at Texas (with us a favorite for 5 star Bijan Robinson). Jase and Bijan are ranked 22 and 23 in the nation so from that standpoint are pretty much equal as recruits. Both would be nice but if that's not possible I'm not sure which I prefer.

Prince Dorbah, whose recruiting ranking just jumped up over 100 spots, will also be on campus this weekend for what I believe will be his official. He has been high on Texas since the start and it would be great if we could get him to shut it down. He would be a great get at the OLB position and a good fit for our scheme.

Hudson Card will also be on campus for a visit. It's great to have a near 5 star on-campus to help recruit these guys. With a small weekend, the staff will have a lot of opportunities to spend time with each guy in particular.
2021 OLB Derrick Harris Jr will also be on campus. 24/7 has him ranked just behind Clayton Smith in terms of in state OLB for next class.

June 21st weekend

This is the big pool party weekend and a bevy of high end recruits will be on campus.
RB Bijan Robinson - as above, the dynamics of the Jase McClellan recruitment start making things very interesting here. Texas needs to play their cards right to be sure to land one of these two and not end up empty handed by trying to go after both if that's not palatable. We lead for Bijan and the Arizona pipeline could use another boost

Commit Jaden Hullaby will be present with his younger brother Landon Hullaby - 2022 RB/Ath.

WR Johnny Wilson - He visited with Lathan Ransom at the beginning of the month and like Ransom, returns shortly thereafter for his official. We likely trail Oregon in this one so a huge boost during this visit is needed. Hopefully we can open his eyes and salvage what would otherwise be a solid but less than stellar WR class.

WR Troy Omeire was expected to visit prior to his TAMU commitment, will be interested (and telling) if he shows to this visit.

DE Tunmise Adeleye - big time 2021 target. He is the can't miss DL prospect for next year so getting him on campus early and often is great.

LB Kalel Mullings - He's from Mass. and is ranked just behind Dorbah. Perhaps this visit puts a little pressure on Dorbah to go ahead and shut it down.

LB Clayton Smith - One of the top OLB in the 2021 class and a great fit as a Big 12 LB. Just like Tunmise, get these young guys on campus early and often.

- Kelee Ringo - this visit is a maybe but it does sound like it will happen. We are second fiddle to Georgia right now after leading early. Maybe this weekend helps us get back in the drivers seat.
- Kitan Crawford - listed as an Athlete, he is definitely being recruited as a CB. Texas is the favorite and a commitment would be welcomed.
- Jahari Rogers will also be on campus. His recruiting ranking has jumped up 250 spots in the past few months and he is now the 10th best CB listed. Texas is the favorite here.
- If we can lock up Rogers and Crawford, and then continue to recruit Ringo hard I think we do. There is always a spot for a player like Ringo.

Safety Bryson Washington will be on campus. This has been a back and forth between Texas and OU. He most likely isn't the highest ranked Safety for the staff (Ransom, Chris Thompson and maybe even Xavion Alford) but if they think they can or plan to take 3 safeties he's a take. It gets tricky if they only plan to take 2 (Thompson is probably a silent commit and they will have a good idea on Ransom after he visits).
Update: According to new lists, I don't think Omeire will be in which makes sense.

June 21st weekend

Just texted my man Bryant Westbrook. He's saying Ringo will be in on the 21st.

June 14th weekend
Lathan Ransom returns for his official visit just two weeks at an unofficial that really caught his eye. This will be his 4th official (LSU, OU, ND) and will be followed by an Ohio State visit the following weekend. I'd expect him to shut it down shortly after finishing his visits. If Texas makes another good impression this weekend they have a legit shot at the 4th best safety in the nation.

As previously alluded to, Jase McClellan plans to be on campus this weekend. This has been the worst kept secret this past week. He committed to OU very early but has continued to have a pretty open recruitment and I think has some issues with OUs RB recruiting. I'm not sure about all the dynamics there, or how they play into dynamics at Texas (with us a favorite for 5 star Bijan Robinson). Jase and Bijan are ranked 22 and 23 in the nation so from that standpoint are pretty much equal as recruits. Both would be nice but if that's not possible I'm not sure which I prefer.

Prince Dorbah, whose recruiting ranking just jumped up over 100 spots, will also be on campus this weekend for what I believe will be his official. He has been high on Texas since the start and it would be great if we could get him to shut it down. He would be a great get at the OLB position and a good fit for our scheme.

Hudson Card will also be on campus for a visit. It's great to have a near 5 star on-campus to help recruit these guys. With a small weekend, the staff will have a lot of opportunities to spend time with each guy in particular.
This weekend got even huger-er with Preston Stone visiting on an UOV. This kid could come in as a freshmen and beat out all of the Roschon Johnsons, Hudson Cards, Jaquindin Jacksons and start from day 1.

I love the competition we have at QB. Reminds me of when Pete Carrol was at USC and how every year they signed the best QB in the country.

You guys all need to realize that these guys are all here because of Beck, we are lucky to have him. I dare say he will be the first of our Coordinators to get a head coaching gig.

June 14th weekend

Post weekend updates:
Lathan Ransom visit went very well. He will be at Ohio St. this coming weekend and then probably shut it down shortly thereafter. Texas is in a very strong position to lands his commitment. He is our highest rated safety offer (2nd being Chris Thompson who we also lead for).

Jase did make it on campus and the visit went well. Sounds like he is still playing it close to the vest with his OU commitment still being intact. Nothing imminent expected here. Without a clear move from Jase, I think the staff would push for the Bijan Robinson commitment at this point and then keep working on Jase.

Dorbah visit was great, Texas combated some negative recruiting from other schools saying Texas would turn him into an inside technique DE instead of an edge backer. The best bet would be on him landing at Texas.

Vernon Broughton was at tOSU. Typical reports about visit going well but importantly an OSU mod put in a crystal ball for Texas after the visit. That is typically a good sign. That said, an Arkansas mod put in an Arkansas CB. Everything still points to us leading but there is still plenty to worry about here. He is probably the recruit I would most want to go ahead and pull the trigger for us.

You guys all need to realize that these guys are all here because of Beck, we are lucky to have him. I dare say he will be the first of our Coordinators to get a head coaching gig.
Beck is a great QB coach and recruiter but it is widely rumored Herman took over play calling after Tulsa.

Gotta be happy to see big time DL recruit back on campus today for an UOV.

He has gone on OVs to LSU and tOSU. While I think he likes both schools, it seems they are running 4th and 5th. After tOSU visit, one of their mods put in a CB in Texas' favor - so that's pretty telling.

Arkansas has always been mentioned as a possibility in this one as well. It's the only other school with a CB pick, but from an Arkansas mod who admitted he was just rolling the dice. At the end of the day, Arky is a possibility but I think most would be shocked.

The biggest competition comes from A&M it seems. They have been selling their D-linemen hard and doing a lot of negative recruiting regarding our scheme and lack of big star D-linemen recently. He is headed to College Station this weekend for his OV. This is why his current UOV seems so important. A final chance for Texas to spend time with him face to face before his visit and before the dead period starts later this month.

I'm hoping he was on campus today in order to seal the deal, finish a commitment video or something like that prior to his OV this weekend. We will have to wait a bit longer - but not too much longer - to find out.

I'll be out of town this weekend but will be keeping up on the big recruiting weekend. The list of visitors looks impressive and could grow with some of the recent offers that have gone out.

RB Bijan Robinson - Jase McClellan is far from a certainty for Texas so I think they go all in on getting a commitment from Robinson. I wouldn't be surprised and would say I expect this one to pop this weekend.

WR Johnny Wilson - This is his 2nd UOV this month. It was planned to be an OV, but switched to an UOV. That is great news as it allows us to bring him back in the fall to match the Oregon OV.

DT Octavious Oxendine - a new addition to the list is a 3 star DT from Kentucky. He is 6'3" and 300 pounds - looks like he has a frame for about 350. He moves well for his size - chasing down RBs on screens in his film. He plays OT as well and shows good athleticism. File him away as a diamond in the rough - Rivals likes him quite a bit as the 17th best DT, but ESPN and 247 have him ranked in the 60s. If Rivals is right, Texas could come in a steal a great player.
https://247sports.com/player/octavious-oxendine-46047737/

DE Tunmise Adeleye - big time 2021 target.
LB Kalel Mullings
LB Clayton Smith - One of the top OLB in the 2021 class

- Kelee Ringo
- Kitan Crawford -Texas is the favorite and a commitment would be welcomed. I'd put him on commitment watch for this weekend or soon after.
- Jahari Rogers - Another guy who could shut it down soon in favor of Texas

Safety Bryson Washington - We sit pretty with Ransom, Thompson and Washington. All 3 could commit soon and I think Texas takes all 3 if they want in.

Thank you for the recruiting information contributions, bwilk!
Thanks. I basically just take what I see elsewhere and summarize it here. It probably helps me keep track of things more than anything else. Hoping for some good news this weekend!

I'll be out of town this weekend but will be keeping up on the big recruiting weekend. The list of visitors looks impressive and could grow with some of the recent offers that have gone out.

RB Bijan Robinson - Jase McClellan is far from a certainty for Texas so I think they go all in on getting a commitment from Robinson. I wouldn't be surprised and would say I expect this one to pop this weekend.

WR Johnny Wilson - This is his 2nd UOV this month. It was planned to be an OV, but switched to an UOV. That is great news as it allows us to bring him back in the fall to match the Oregon OV.

DT Octavious Oxendine - a new addition to the list is a 3 star DT from Kentucky. He is 6'3" and 300 pounds - looks like he has a frame for about 350. He moves well for his size - chasing down RBs on screens in his film. He plays OT as well and shows good athleticism. File him away as a diamond in the rough - Rivals likes him quite a bit as the 17th best DT, but ESPN and 247 have him ranked in the 60s. If Rivals is right, Texas could come in a steal a great player.
https://247sports.com/player/octavious-oxendine-46047737/

DE Tunmise Adeleye - big time 2021 target.
LB Kalel Mullings
LB Clayton Smith - One of the top OLB in the 2021 class

- Kelee Ringo
- Kitan Crawford -Texas is the favorite and a commitment would be welcomed. I'd put him on commitment watch for this weekend or soon after.
- Jahari Rogers - Another guy who could shut it down soon in favor of Texas

Safety Bryson Washington - We sit pretty with Ransom, Thompson and Washington. All 3 could commit soon and I think Texas takes all 3 if they want in.
A few more names to add to the above list:
WR Quentin Johnston will be on campus. His stock his risen quite a bit from a 3 star WR to the #10 WR in the nation. He wanted to commit previously but the staff wanted him to wait, he is a full on take now - he's one who could commit soon.

CB Joshua Eaton will be visiting as well. He is one of the lowest ranked CB we are after - though still a 4 star in his own right. He also has the length our staff really likes at 6'2". I am not sure where the staff has him ranked but having 4 CBs on campus with only 2-3 spots may put the pressure on some guys to pull the trigger. Eatons presence may be enough to push Crawford or Rogers to go ahead and secure a spot.

Safety Xavion Alford will also be on campus and just like the CB spot, we have 4 interested parties for 2-3 spots. Chris Thompson and Lathan Ransom won't be on campus but have been recently and could even be silent commits at this point (Thompson more so than Ransom). Alford and Bryson Washington will both be on campus and there could be some urgency to secure a spot - especially if the staff feels good about Thompson and Ransom.

No matter what, expect an exciting weekend. You don't want kids committing just to reserve a spot but if guys are seriously considering Texas, a little pressure from other high profile prospects doesn't hurt. In the defensive backfield, it's time for some guys to jump on board before they get left behind.

Interesting development today, Zack Evans is reportedly (though some reports are conflicting) on campus today for a visit despite leaving Texas off of his top 5 list.

Bijan Robinson, the other 5 star who seems close to committing is coming in tomorrow for an OV. Not sure what the play is here by Evans but unless he is ready to shut it down completely for Texas (which seems unlikely) I say don't keep flirting with him if Bijan is ready to go.

Interesting development today, Zack Evans is reportedly (though some reports are conflicting) on campus today for a visit despite leaving Texas off of his top 5 list.

Bijan Robinson, the other 5 star who seems close to committing is coming in tomorrow for an OV. Not sure what the play is here by Evans but unless he is ready to shut it down completely for Texas (which seems unlikely) I say don't keep flirting with him if Bijan is ready to go.

Evans has not ruled out Texas and Texas/Herman has not stopped recruiting him. I talked to my friend this week, who has very good connections at NS. He will be at the school next week and will be talking to the folks connected with NS football program there. We'll talk after his visit and I'll pass along what he's able to find out.

To me, it seems like Evans wants to be the "prom queen" and when someone else starts getting the attention he wants, then he has to do something to pull the spotlight back to him. I'm with @Bwilk55, if Robinson is ready to shut it down we pull out all the stops for him and then if Evans decides he wants to play this game later, then by all means he can come too. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

If Evan is in Austin, I'm pretty sure Saban drove him there.

Herman has to be very careful with this situation. We have had guys show on campus only to recruit for other programs. Saban does this all the time. Don't let him attend the pool party. Lock up Robinson! If Robinson wants to sign, close the door and make the other guys come looking if they are interested. Take the guy who wants to be here. Same can be said for Lindberg. He has been stringing his recruiting out a bit, but to his credit, he hasn't implied that the $ec is better than Texas. Time to land some players.

One of the things that has surprised me a lot is the inroads that the USC staff has made in Texas this cycle and for 2021. Having Harrell and Jinks out there has provided them some options with big time recruits from the state of Texas. Lindberg isn't going to USC without Harrell and Jinks out there.

A few more names to add to the above list:
WR Quentin Johnston will be on campus. His stock his risen quite a bit from a 3 star WR to the #10 WR in the nation. He wanted to commit previously but the staff wanted him to wait, he is a full on take now - he's one who could commit soon.

CB Joshua Eaton will be visiting as well. He is one of the lowest ranked CB we are after - though still a 4 star in his own right. He also has the length our staff really likes at 6'2". I am not sure where the staff has him ranked but having 4 CBs on campus with only 2-3 spots may put the pressure on some guys to pull the trigger. Eatons presence may be enough to push Crawford or Rogers to go ahead and secure a spot.

Safety Xavion Alford will also be on campus and just like the CB spot, we have 4 interested parties for 2-3 spots. Chris Thompson and Lathan Ransom won't be on campus but have been recently and could even be silent commits at this point (Thompson more so than Ransom). Alford and Bryson Washington will both be on campus and there could be some urgency to secure a spot - especially if the staff feels good about Thompson and Ransom.

No matter what, expect an exciting weekend. You don't want kids committing just to reserve a spot but if guys are seriously considering Texas, a little pressure from other high profile prospects doesn't hurt. In the defensive backfield, it's time for some guys to jump on board before they get left behind.
A few more names for this weekend:
2020 Logan Parr - committed and locked in. Always nice to have these guys on campus during a visit to help validate the program from a players perspective.

Texas put out a lot of 2021 offers recently and will get some guys on campus this weekend. In addition to those previously discussed:
QB Jalen Milroe recently picked up an offer and will be by for a visit. Seeing how his recruitment, in tandem with that of Preston Stone's, plays out will be interesting.

LB Reidd Carrico from Ohio. Solid ILB prospect, will be an uphill battle to pull the OOS player but nice to get him on campus.

WR Latrell Neville - one of Texas' top WR targets in the class will be on campus.

TE Lake McRee - the local TE prospect (Lake Travis) will be back on campus. He isn't ranked as of yet but I expect that to change soon. He already has a nice looking offer list and Texas has clearly identified him as a major target at the position

Texas has done well to get an early start on some 2022 guys, perhaps more so than in previous cycles.
We already knew Landon Hullaby (brother of commit Jaden Hullaby) would be on campus but it also looks like stud ILB Jordan Crook will make the trip with his Bishop Dunne teammates as well. He very well could be the top ILB in the class.

Here is the complete list to my knowledge (credit Sirhornsalot on Hornsports.com)
  • ATH Jaden Hullaby – Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)**
  • OL Logan Parr – O’Connor HS (Helotes, TX)
  • RB Bijan Robinson – Salpointe HS (Tucson, AZ)**
  • DB Bryson Washington – King HS (Cypress, TX)**
  • CB Kitan Crawford – John Tyler HS (Tyler, TX)**
  • CB Kelee Ringo – Saguaro HS (Scottsdale, AZ)
  • WR Johnny Wilson – Calabasas HS (Calabasas, CA)
  • S Xavion Alford – Shadow Creek HS (Houston, TX)
  • CB Jahari Rogers – Arlington HS (Arlington, TX)
  • CB Joshua Eaton – MacArthur HS (Houston, TX)
  • DT Octavious Oxendine – (Radcliffe, KY)
  • OLB Clayton Smith – Texas HS (Texarkana, TX)
  • DE Tunmise Adeleye – Katy Thompkins (Katy, TX)
  • QB Jalen Milroe – Katy Thompkins (Katy, TX)
  • LB/ATH Reid Carrico – (Ironton, OH)
  • WR Latrell Neville – Willowridge HS (Missouri City, TX)
  • TE Lake McRee – Lake Travis HS (Austin, TX)
  • LB Jordan Crook – Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)
  • S Landon Hullaby – Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)

Unbelievable that some on here think that Evans is purposely trying to garner attention from Texas when he has no interest in coming here. He's upset because he hasn't gotten enough attention from UT lately. Also, Saban is sending in him and others to recruit players that are already committed to UT. Come on, man. :rolleyes:

Evan's brother posted on twitter that Zach didn't want to go in reference to his UT visit. Herman needs to stay away from this kid and his games.
image.png

Evan's brother posted on twitter that Zach didn't want to go in reference to his UT visit. Herman needs to stay away from this kid and his games.
image.png
Yep. Time to be done. The reports are saying this was either coming from his mom or North Shore staff wanting him to come and apologize to the staff for his comments. Probably nothing more than that.

A few more names for this weekend:
2020 Logan Parr - committed and locked in. Always nice to have these guys on campus during a visit to help validate the program from a players perspective.

Texas put out a lot of 2021 offers recently and will get some guys on campus this weekend. In addition to those previously discussed:
QB Jalen Milroe recently picked up an offer and will be by for a visit. Seeing how his recruitment, in tandem with that of Preston Stone's, plays out will be interesting.

LB Reidd Carrico from Ohio. Solid ILB prospect, will be an uphill battle to pull the OOS player but nice to get him on campus.

WR Latrell Neville - one of Texas' top WR targets in the class will be on campus.

TE Lake McRee - the local TE prospect (Lake Travis) will be back on campus. He isn't ranked as of yet but I expect that to change soon. He already has a nice looking offer list and Texas has clearly identified him as a major target at the position

Texas has done well to get an early start on some 2022 guys, perhaps more so than in previous cycles.
We already knew Landon Hullaby (brother of commit Jaden Hullaby) would be on campus but it also looks like stud ILB Jordan Crook will make the trip with his Bishop Dunne teammates as well. He very well could be the top ILB in the class.

Here is the complete list to my knowledge (credit Sirhornsalot on Hornsports.com)
  • ATH Jaden Hullaby – Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)**
  • OL Logan Parr – O’Connor HS (Helotes, TX)
  • RB Bijan Robinson – Salpointe HS (Tucson, AZ)**
  • DB Bryson Washington – King HS (Cypress, TX)**
  • CB Kitan Crawford – John Tyler HS (Tyler, TX)**
  • CB Kelee Ringo – Saguaro HS (Scottsdale, AZ)
  • WR Johnny Wilson – Calabasas HS (Calabasas, CA)
  • S Xavion Alford – Shadow Creek HS (Houston, TX)
  • CB Jahari Rogers – Arlington HS (Arlington, TX)
  • CB Joshua Eaton – MacArthur HS (Houston, TX)
  • DT Octavious Oxendine – (Radcliffe, KY)
  • OLB Clayton Smith – Texas HS (Texarkana, TX)
  • DE Tunmise Adeleye – Katy Thompkins (Katy, TX)
  • QB Jalen Milroe – Katy Thompkins (Katy, TX)
  • LB/ATH Reid Carrico – (Ironton, OH)
  • WR Latrell Neville – Willowridge HS (Missouri City, TX)
  • TE Lake McRee – Lake Travis HS (Austin, TX)
  • LB Jordan Crook – Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)
  • S Landon Hullaby – Bishop Dunne HS (Dallas, TX)
List keeps getting better

2020 QB Jaquinden Jackson - another high profile Texas commit. He is such a stud his presence and commitment will certainly have an impact on other recruits who are still on the fence.

2020 DE Alfred Collins will reportedly be on campus. This is big as Texas has found itself in more of a battle for the local prospect (Bastrop) and legacy (mom played hoops at Texas). Bama and A&M are doing a lot of negative recruiting and catching his attention. The big 3 up front of Collins, Broughton and Umanmielen have gone to looking like sure things to being tight battles. Would love to land all 3 but Collins looks the least likely right now - though still a good probability.

Reactions: JoeAg
  • Ja’Quinden Jackson — 4-star ATH — Duncanville
  • Hudson Card — 4-star QB — Austin Lake Travis
  • Jaylen Garth — 4-star OT — Port Neches-Groves
  • Jake Majors — 4-star C — Prosper
  • Kitan Crawford — 4-star ATH — Tyler John Tyler
  • Logan Parr — 4-star OG — Helotes O’Connor
  • Jaden Hullaby — 3-star ATH — Dallas Bishop Dunne
Recent commit list for 2020 ranked 38 nationally and number 5 in big 12.

• Ja’Quinden Jackson — 4-star ATH — Duncanville
  • Hudson Card — 4-star QB — Austin Lake Travis
  • Jaylen Garth — 4-star OT — Port Neches-Groves
  • Jake Majors — 4-star C — Prosper
  • Kitan Crawford — 4-star ATH — Tyler John Tyler
  • Logan Parr — 4-star OG — Helotes O’Connor
  • Jaden Hullaby — 3-star ATH — Dallas Bishop Dunne
Recent commit list for 2020 ranked 38 nationally and number 5 in big 12.
It's a small list right now, but the average ranking is very impressive. Number 2 only to Clemson (a smidge above Alabama). A lot of the guys we are looking good for will actually keep the ranking about the same.

Not likely. North Shore will be just as good this year barring several major injuries.

North Shore is going to win state again. They have all of their skill players back, plus sick depth. Their underclass teams dominated and are loaded.

It will happen, Dunc should of won this past season revenge will be this year goal

Whips? Not likely. Duncanville ALMOST got them but couldnt outjump their WR at the end.

Both teams should be loaded again but neither will WHIP the other. NS is too good running the ball and on defense to get whipped by anyone.

I can see it being a rematch and maybe going Dvilles way but it will be a battle. Maybe the two best teams in the nation.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT