ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball

Missouri just extended the contract of Dennis Gates. One of my dark horse coaching candidates off the table probably.

Missouri just extended the contract of Dennis Gates. One of my dark horse coaching candidates off the table probably.
My list is short. Wright and Donovan. If not either of them, screw it give Terry a shot, he’s earned it.

My list is short. Wright and Donovan. If not either of them, screw it give Terry a shot, he’s earned it.
That’s kinda my thoughts as well but I wouldn’t hate Dennis Gates or Jerome Tang.

I’ll say this every game he wins puts pressure on CDC to give him the job or bring someone in that makes everyone see why you didn’t give him the job, and the only two that do that are probably the names you list.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
RT might choke somebody. He calls a TO and chews them out for being sloppy, then we come out of the TO sloppy. If I’m Terry I’m fuming right now.

What the hell was Fran talking about wanting that review? There was no way in hell a Texas player tipped that ball from behind and sent it sailing in the air like that.

good win tonight boys!!! lets win this big 12 championship!!!

Rice has become one of my fav basketball players

TEXAS
FIGHT

SJR needs to stop being so casual on offense-- he was sloppy with a pass that didn't get stolen luckily, he was casual about moving towards a pass thrown to him that tcu got to, and he threw one away down the stretch that he turned around and stole right back. so he got away with 2 of his acts of casualty (kurt loder/jewel reference from 1996 anybody?)

we're winning in different ways, and that's good. and down the stretch, even though he hadn't been scoring, marcus still put on his closer hat. though i still think he's tired. we need to get him off his feet for a few days after tomorrow. SJR's shots are short because he sticks his butt out when he shoots-- when he's straight up and down, he's usually good; when the butt is stuck out, it's going off front rim. btw, hunter is also playing better. obviously, disu and bishop are, and morris, but so is hunter.

Yeah I’ve been disappointed in Hunter most of the year, but him finally looking like the player we expected is a really good sign.

If I had told you KU and Texas would play for the title in get big 12 when the season started you might of bought that. If I told you the two head coaches in that game would be norm Roberts and Rodney Terry you would thought I was crazy. Weird times folks lol

Texas is making some tough shots and getting decent points in thr paint. Pretty physical

No matter what happens this has been an impressive performance without Allen. Had chances to really blow this thing open in the last few minutes though, and we keep blowing them.

Reactions: westx
Man if we keep playing like this we can win it all.
Yeah this team is absolutely capable of going to the final 4. Gonna depend on matchup. If they run in to a team with a legit post presence that is gonna be a problem.

The man who has the toughest job in America right now is Chris Del Conte. If you aren’t going to give Terry the job full time you better come out with a legit bad ass hire and there are only a few guys who would fit that bill

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT