ADVERTISEMENT

"Big 12 Champion Texas" vs Mobile Home Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team getting the shaft would be Georgia. They shouldn’t have to beat Bama twice. Like last year.

Our defense is so bad it should be a consideration, seriously
Yes, they are, but they actually looked like they knew what they were doing today. And the UGA / Bama game is ugly...………..and it's not due to the great SEC Defenses...…………….Tua looks like complete Shit

Much as it pains me to say it.....good game Sooners. You won it fair and square. I did it like the officiating . But that didn't beat us....Our penalties cost us. But mainly, the OU defense is what did us i .

Reactions: Deweygolfer
If Bama gets slaughtered, no way in hell they should be in. First good team they have played this year. We are seeing just how overrated Tua is.
True. And you are correct, when you lose should matter. Our defense though....

That we only put 27 on them is a crying shame

We need to do some work on the running game for sure. I must say that I am proud of the Texas football team and staff. Great year.

“Some work” on the running game is an understatement. We need an RB who is a true threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. We just don’t have that.

Watson is frustrating to watch. His favorite run play is into the back of his lead blocker. I don’t know if Ingram is that guy. He’s better than Watson, but I haven’t seen any real flash of greatness from him either.

Reactions: LonghornMM
“Some work” on the running game is an understatement. We need an RB who is a true threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. We just don’t have that.

Watson is frustrating to watch. His favorite run play is into the back of his lead blocker. I don’t know if Ingram is that guy. He’s better than Watson, but I haven’t seen any real flash of greatness from him either.

Totally agree. Texas does not have a dominate running back and we desperately need that. We need a homerun RB, who can take it to the house on any given play.

Reactions: Iitbhorn3
Much as it pains me to say it.....good game Sooners. You won it fair and square. I did it like the officiating . But that didn't beat us....Our penalties cost us. But mainly, the OU defense is what did us i .

Yep, yep & yep. The officiating was trash, but that has been B12 officiating for the last few years. The Horns were undisciplined and not focused. The players were making stupid penalties, and I still don’t know what the coaches were thinking with some of those play calls.

We could have won, but the sooners beat us fair and square.

Reactions: freeper
Wow. We had our chances to win a B12 Championship in the 2nd year with our new coach. Not sure I’m mad or what. Gonna go have a few and think about this for a bit.

oustill sux

I can't believe he didn't see the Blitz!

Why didn't Herman see the open blitz with no one blocking it?

Why didn't coaches up in the box see the blitz and call timeout?

Why didn't the girls holler louder behind him?

Hopefully Sam will read defenses better next yr

Going home to Austin!

Hook'em

Last edited:
that doesnt mean youre not trash for rooting for someone to be injured.

Genius, I said it was not about brown but my hatred for ou fans. Get a grip. Next time you bitch about our recruiting, I say you go hang out at the army board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT