ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Figurelli -- shaggy exposes/destroys aggy POS sending racist tweets to recruits as Texas fan

You win..
You're not a rapist, and I am not a catfishing racist. Too bad we both have these pieces of crap associated with schools we love. It'll be another school embarrassed tomorrow, hope it isn't us.

No winners today.

Reactions: diadevic
Racism exists everywhere; even in liberal bastions.
Won't deny that. It certainly exists FAR more in places where it's condoned however. Like College Station.

aggys aren't upset that this racist POS is one of them, just that he got outed publicly.

You know the funniest part of this racist aggy's (redundant) whole faceplant of trying to imitate a UT fan to recruits? It was obvious it was a lie. UT fans don't talk that way. It was obvious it was a racist $EC klan member.

Sorry, didn't want to hijack thread. Just disagree with you.
Just listen to yourself. Your contention is that racism is ESPECIALLY prevalent in liberal bastions where it is looked down upon as opposed to redneck hovels where it is openly celebrated. Make a ton of sense.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Racism exists everywhere; even in liberal bastions.
This may be the most ignorant post ever put on the internet. Do you think before you type? Or hit keys like a drunken monkey?

aggy logic...1% is same as 90%

Reactions: Scholz
I forgot that this stuff isn't condoned in Austin. Saying this guy is an idiot would be redundant. You are the people pigeon-holing an entire fan base because of one person.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
I forgot that this stuff isn't condoned in Austin. Saying this guy is an idiot would be redundant. You are the people pigeon-holing an entire fan base because of one person.
One person. Ha. You forget we know aggys.

Of course you're going to say he isn't one of you once he's outed publicly as an ugly human being racist POS. Of course. Externalize your failures. Human nature.

Weren't there a group of black kids very recently verbally abused by racist aggys (redundant) on your stinking campus? Out in the open? Nah, that sort of thing isn't condoned in collie station. Got it.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Attention all aggys that post regularly on this board:

I ain't mad at you-- provided you've gotten on here and voiced your displeasure with this piece of human trash Daniel Fugarelli.

However------- his Twitter handles have been using "official Texas a@m" logos and even claims to be "endorsed" or at least signed off on- by aggy athletics. I have not seen (until today) anyone on "official" Texas aggy websites that are disavowing this clown. The very LEAST the school and athletic department can do is release a statement saying they have zero affiliation with the racist, homophobe Daniel Figurelli.

But they haven't, and I don't think they will. Why? Because it puts a cloud (albeit an unflattering one though not their fault) over their head. Better to just ignore it and hope it dies a quick death. But people like me aren't going to let this go. This is inexcusable.

One funny post I saw was by an aggy saying "well, he went to undergrad at Univ of Houston so he not a reeeeaaaal aggy."...........

Reactions: swVAHorn and Scholz
Just listen to yourself. Your contention is that racism is ESPECIALLY prevalent in liberal bastions where it is looked down upon as opposed to redneck hovels where it is openly celebrated. Make a ton of sense.
If it were openly celebrated, where is the Aggie support for this guy? It's non existent. Just like all the other times. We don't condone this crap....even though we get accused of doing so.

Last edited:
I seriously think this guys in mentally ill. I went from hating him to feeling very very sorry for him.

I don't.

When I first read the responses to him, I thought it was harsh. Then you read all that he has said and done. And the continual lies when caught red handed. And the deflection. Not at all owning his mistakes. And he went out of the way to do all this.

Classic narcissist and he deserves the repercussions of his actions. Don't care if he loses his job or his girl leaves him. I wouldn't blame her one bit. Don't stay around crazy. And to think he has/had some sort of financial career. The dude is the kind of guy that would end up in jail for coloring outside the lines and stealing or embezzling other peoples $. And acting like it wasn't all that bad.

He did his undergrad at houston. Now he's getting his masters at aggy.

He did his undergrad at houston. Now he's getting his masters at aggy.
Thanks. Was hoping to catch a break. Would be interesting to know which is his team. Grasping at straws to disassociate. Embarrassing.

If it were openly celebrated, where is the Aggie support for this guy? It's non existent. Just like all the other times. We don't condone this crap....even though we get accused of doing so.
The group of black high school visitors who just got run off of your campus by some brazen aggy klan members in broad daylight beg to differ.

The group of black high school visitors who just got run off of your campus by some brazen aggy klan members in broad daylight beg to differ.
And as always they were condemned and formal apologies given. But dont let that spoil the narrative.

Your students were openly racist to black people on your campus as was this other racist aggy student online. Racists obviously feel like this behavior is acceptable in your culture. Chicken or egg?

On May 4th 2015 this tool posted on his Facebook page "I plan to start my graduate studies in either accounting or equity and energy trading in the spring at either University of Houston or University of Texas." Guess it didn't work out for him; he ended up in the aggie MBA program.

There is also a picture of him posing with Applewhite after a Houston Cougars football game.

Reactions: Bass Elder
Your students were openly racist to black people on your campus as was this other racist aggy student online. Racists obviously feel like this behavior is acceptable in your culture. Chicken or egg?
There are racists at A&M and other schools, and you are obsessed with them. We got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT