ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

As I watch Okie Lite play like total crap and still beat aggie handily- there's a tiny part of me that actually feels bad for aggie.
They had a decade head start on us in the SEC and the team they're going to field next year might rival one of their worst they ever fielded while in the Big 12.

It's always fun beating aggie. But it's WAY more fun beating them when they think they're good.

As I watch Okie Lite play like total crap and still beat aggie handily- there's a tiny part of me that actually feels bad for aggie.
They had a decade head start on us in the SEC and the team they're going to field next year might rival one of their worst they ever fielded while in the Big 12.

It's always fun beating aggie. But it's WAY more fun beating them when they think they're good.
That young QB doesn’t look too bad. But, you are right. They have so many different issues: all new coaches and schemes transition, roster problems and instability

I agree about it being more fun when they think they’ve got something for us but I am looking forward to next year. I’d like to see a 2005 Big 12 Championship vs Colorado ass whipping. New conference, same results. Little brother will always be little brother.

Aggy denying free speech...that's un-A
merican. They should be ashamed.
Although their team sucks, they did play the pokes kinda good. Had ol Ollie mouthing....as usual.

Reactions: MATF
And Justin Tucker's kick is goooodd! And one last time the Texas longhorns have broken the hearts of the aggies.

I wish we could make Justin an honorary captain when we play them.

Hookemhorns

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Don't even know why I'm posting this- but I know you guys probably heard about Johnny Manziel's interview with Shannon Sharpe.....

Don't even know why I'm posting this- but I know you guys probably heard about Johnny Manziel's interview with Shannon Sharpe.....
I haven't listened to it but heard some cliff notes. He claimed he wanted $3 million to return for another season at A&M. Also did a bunch of drugs, which we already knew.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT