ADVERTISEMENT

Dear aggies

Yep. Their domination of the Big 12 resulted in them averaging 7 wins / year. The sad part is they've surpassed that in the SEC. They're averaging 8 wins / year in the SEC.

Hmmm. Maybe Bjork was wrong about aggy not being an 8-4 kind of school.

This is truly glorious. We make the CFP the year before the official move to the SEC. ATM fires their coach with a historic never to be matched payoff. Every move they make is based on our success. God is good!!!

…better get your tix now for next years game at Kyle. They are going to be expensive.

• Love
Reactions: PaulieD
With Sweat leaving, the Horns should make an effort to pick up Nolen and Diggs. It would make for a really salty d line next year and kill those at cow college.

Reactions: PaulieD
Img-2023-12-06-20-51-56.jpg

What did a$m do to the SEC to piss them off???

a$m left the Big12 for the money and to get away from the Longhorns shadow.
a$m wanted to be the only Texas school in the SEC.
a$m even refuse to play the Longhorns in any bowl games.

So, the SEC not only invites the Longhorns to the SEC, but will make a$m play the Texas Longhorns every year!!!
lol
hook'em

As I watch the OSU ATM game I realize while listening to the 4th team broadcasters try to make this bowl game meaningful, much like our endless Holiday and Alamo bowls, that ATM is at a point of throwing in the white towel. They are so close to becoming Rice. We’re in the CFP before them with a legit shot at a NC. Our game with Aggie next year could be the final end to Aggie fandom. 2023 was the gut shot. If we win in 2024 it will be the bullseye kill shot that will put Aggie back another 10 years.

Aggiss are losing 17-6 yet continue to be very mouthy on insignificant plays. I know they have lost a lot of players but, still look like a very badly coached team. Elko has a lot of work in front of him.

What did a$m do to the SEC to piss them off???

a$m left the Big12 for the money and to get away from the Longhorns shadow.
a$m wanted to be the only Texas school in the SEC.
a$m even refuse to play the Longhorns in any bowl games.

So, the SEC not only invites the Longhorns to the SEC, but will make a$m play the Texas Longhorns every year!!!
lol
hook'em

What’s funny is that over on texags they’re crying about Texas “violating a gentleman’s agreement” about not joining the SEC. Very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Etlonghorn
Aggiss are losing 17-6 yet continue to be very mouthy on insignificant plays. I know they have lost a lot of players but, still look like a very badly coached team. Elko has a lot of work in front of him.

Don’t let the 24-6 score at halftime fool you. If okie lite was even decent they’d be winning by 50.

Reactions: diadevic and clob94
As I watch the OSU ATM game I realize while listening to the 4th team broadcasters try to make this bowl game meaningful, much like our endless Holiday and Alamo bowls, that ATM is at a point of throwing in the white towel. They are so close to becoming Rice. We’re in the CFP before them with a legit shot at a NC. Our game with Aggie next year could be the final end to Aggie fandom. 2023 was the gut shot. If we win in 2024 it will be the bullseye kill shot that will put Aggie back another 10 years.
There's no doubt that the FB program at a&m is a mess. Mike Elko has his work cut out for him. But no they're not going to be Rice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT