Dear aggies

Before I dropped out of college and joined the Marines, my high school best friend begged me to go to yell practice with him. I was in the process of trying to bang one his lady aggie friends, so I tagged along. It took me approximately 2 minutes after it began to start questioning the sanity of aggies, how much I really wanted to bang this chick, and my buddy’s sexuality. About halfway through I managed to make up an excuse and walked to the car, where I sat on the trunk and asked myself over and over, “what the f**k?”

I’m sure it’s pure coincidence that about a month later my buddy finally came out of the closet.

Before I dropped out of college and joined the Marines, my high school best friend begged me to go to yell practice with him. I was in the process of trying to bang one his lady aggie friends, so I tagged along. It took me approximately 2 minutes after it began to start questioning the sanity of aggies, how much I really wanted to bang this chick, and my buddy’s sexuality. About halfway through I managed to make up an excuse and walked to the car, where I sat on the trunk and asked myself over and over, “what the f**k?”

I’m sure it’s pure coincidence that about a month later my buddy finally came out of the closet.
Sounds like he wanted to take you yell practice in his bedroom too

Nah. He never hit on me, or tried anything. He’s like a brother. He’s even my kids’ fairy-godfather (his words, not mine). I’m pretty sure he hooked up with some yell leaders though.
Wait.....

Did you say... because I think I might have misunderstood you...a little....

Did you say that your gay friend is your child's "fairy-godfather"...... and that he self glossed that moniker?

Wait.....

Did you say that your gay friend is your child's "fairy-godfather"...... and that he self glossed that moniker?
I’m glad I’m not the only one that was reading that over, and over, and over….

Wait.....

Yeah. He calls himself my kids’ fairy-godfather. Because he’s their godfather…. And he’s gay…. Get it?

Yeah. He calls himself my kids’ fairy-godfather. Because he’s their godfather…. And he’s gay…. Get it?

Ya. I completely get the joke. I just had to read it a couple of times and shake my head while thinking-- "there's a gay dude out there that doesn't take himself SO seriously that he self glossed as a 'fairy-godfather' which would be considered TOTALLY gay bashing in some circles even though he stuck that name on himself so I wonder if this gay dude is a Trump voter".

Basically something like that.

Yeah. He’s a Trump supporter. I actually have a few gay friends who don’t wrap their entire identity around their sexuality, and have a sense of humor.