Dear aggies

Before I dropped out of college and joined the Marines, my high school best friend begged me to go to yell practice with him. I was in the process of trying to bang one his lady aggie friends, so I tagged along. It took me approximately 2 minutes after it began to start questioning the sanity of aggies, how much I really wanted to bang this chick, and my buddy’s sexuality. About halfway through I managed to make up an excuse and walked to the car, where I sat on the trunk and asked myself over and over, “what the f**k?”

I’m sure it’s pure coincidence that about a month later my buddy finally came out of the closet.

Before I dropped out of college and joined the Marines, my high school best friend begged me to go to yell practice with him. I was in the process of trying to bang one his lady aggie friends, so I tagged along. It took me approximately 2 minutes after it began to start questioning the sanity of aggies, how much I really wanted to bang this chick, and my buddy’s sexuality. About halfway through I managed to make up an excuse and walked to the car, where I sat on the trunk and asked myself over and over, “what the f**k?”

I’m sure it’s pure coincidence that about a month later my buddy finally came out of the closet.
Sounds like he wanted to take you yell practice in his bedroom too

Nah. He never hit on me, or tried anything. He’s like a brother. He’s even my kids’ fairy-godfather (his words, not mine). I’m pretty sure he hooked up with some yell leaders though.
Wait.....

Did you say... because I think I might have misunderstood you...a little....

Did you say that your gay friend is your child's "fairy-godfather"...... and that he self glossed that moniker?

Wait.....

Did you say that your gay friend is your child's "fairy-godfather"...... and that he self glossed that moniker?
I’m glad I’m not the only one that was reading that over, and over, and over….

Wait.....

Yeah. He calls himself my kids’ fairy-godfather. Because he’s their godfather…. And he’s gay…. Get it?

Yeah. He calls himself my kids’ fairy-godfather. Because he’s their godfather…. And he’s gay…. Get it?

Ya. I completely get the joke. I just had to read it a couple of times and shake my head while thinking-- "there's a gay dude out there that doesn't take himself SO seriously that he self glossed as a 'fairy-godfather' which would be considered TOTALLY gay bashing in some circles even though he stuck that name on himself so I wonder if this gay dude is a Trump voter".

Basically something like that.

Yeah. He’s a Trump supporter. I actually have a few gay friends who don’t wrap their entire identity around their sexuality, and have a sense of humor.

Yeah but you left out the most important part…did you finally bang the aggie chick….?
A gentleman never tells…. But, yeah.

Are we sure she was a chick?
I can confirm. Weird or not, she was a smoking hot redhead. I knew from the get-go I was getting involved with crazy.

I’ve been keeping my eye on that texags thread. It will never cease to amaze how quickly aggie can go from a complete self-loathing meltdown to invincible world beaters after winning against a horrible 1-2 team. They are now an unstoppable force that will easily handle Texas.

Last edited:
I’ve been keeping my eye on that texags thread. It will cease to amaze how quickly aggie can go from a complete self-loathing meltdown to invincible world beaters after winning against a horrible 1-2 team. They are now an unstoppable force that will easily handle Texas.
ANY BOTTOM FEEDER IN THE SEC SEC SEC CAN BEAT A BIG 12 TOP TEAM

OMG THEY GOT THE EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE SEC SEC SEC ..ITS SO WEAK

WE WILL DOMINATE THE AT ALL MIGHTY KYLIE FIELD!! THEY SUCK WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN? QE SUCKS..MANNING SUCKS AND IS OVER HYPED

basically every thread on their board is the above statements

Reactions: txleapd
Hey Mike Elko may be the one. They're got a good defense, Marcel Rose has promise at qb, and they have a favorable schedule. They went 7/5 last year and they might finish 8/4 which would be an improvement over last year.

No you misunderstood. The culture around a&m football is a hot mess. What Elko needs to do most this year is rebuild the culture and if he can win 8 games in his first year than it's a +
No, you misunderstand. The culture around aggy has always been a hot mess. Jackie Sherrell era looks a lot like Sumlin / Fisher / whoever. They’ve always been an entitled fan base with absolutely no reason to feel that way.
RC was the best coach they ever had. He ran out well coached, well grounded teams and aggy kicked him to the curb because he wasn’t the guy to take them to the pinnacle they deserved. Elko is RC Slocum 2.0.

Hey Mike Elko may be the one. They're got a good defense, Marcel Rose has promise at qb, and they have a favorable schedule. They went 7/5 last year and they might finish 8/4 which would be an improvement over last year.
Is Marcel Rosé a qb or some discount aggy wine with a screw top?

Last edited:
I'm not big on talking sh!t before something happens-- I might make a prediction- but I try and avoid the sh!t talking until it's time to rub someone's nose in it.........
BUT

We are going to throw for 500 yards on aggy secondary. They are just fvcking terrible.