ADVERTISEMENT

Hudson picks Longhorns!!: Suchomel

Truth. Not sure how any $ooner can point a crooked finger in Baylor's direction. Their starting RB Joe Mixon broke a girl's face in 5 places, DGB pushed a girl down a flight of stairs, Justin Chaisson kidnapped, beat and threatened to murder a girl and Frank Shannon attempted to rape one. They allowed all 4 of these scumbags on their squad after these crimes against females.

In Shannon's case, OU even had their own Title IX investigation going on because not only did the university not protect the girl, their fanbase harassed her to th point she left the school. Because football. Not sure how OU is getting a pass in all of these discussions except maybe everyone expects such despicable behavior from Norman. But for OU leaders to speak up on the issue of violence against women is the height of hypocrisy. Ridiculous.
Huge difference. Baylor lied, covered up hope nobody found out, still trying to lie and cover up. That shenanigan that POS Briles pulled with his settlement shows you all you need to know about him. Again Scholz, you're the last person that should be calling out others for being hypocritical. I'm not going to get into here in this thread but you're well aware of what I'm talking about.

Reactions: Heisennberg
Huge difference. Baylor lied, covered up hope nobody found out, still trying to lie and cover up. That shenanigan that POS Briles pulled with his settlement shows you all you need to know about him. Again Scholz, you're the last person that should be calling out others for being hypocritical. I'm not going to get into here in this thread but you're well aware of what I'm talking about.

Yeah. OU was in your face about not caring of players crimes vs women. Stupid BU for trying to cover it up.

Yeah. OU was in your face about not caring of players crimes vs women. Stupid BU for trying to cover it up.
Really? Yeah I'm sure the parents of the players that have been suckered in by Briles' best Iraqi Information Minister act are real pleased about it. Think it might have changed recruiting a little? All of this while parading around as a private baptist college. It's much worse. Get a life.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT