ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by deronjohn:
This is crazy, I started reading this thread thinking this was just a new insider and it appears the guy is legit we jsut do not know if his information is correct or not.

There are so many twists and turns to this thing it is crazy.

Also from a technical standpoint, if it is the same IP Address it could be getting proxied which means it could be from the same Network but different people. Geek talk I know but there is a possibility that even though the IP's are the same two different people can source from the sane network and be proxied causing the IP to show up for multiple users.

This is a crazy development

Yep, is it someone:
a) Feeding us info that is correct because he knows the deal
b) Yanking our chains on his own
c) Being instructed to float out false info

I can deal with a or b, c would piss me off to no end.

Originally posted by Kenedy Dad:
Texas SID is still logged in
250yu273swsw.gif

There is no such thing as a perfect crime. I went Brenda Lee Johnson on his ass.

So someone is stiring the pot to keep Ketch from releasing info they already released? Doesn't make sense.

Ketch why does someone with the school have a free account? Thats strange in itself
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Ketchum:
I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.
ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

Originally posted by LSSP hornfan:

Originally posted by hookem12387:
Glad Ketch tweeted about this thread, I hadn't seen it yet

What did his tweet say?

"A mole/plant from the school outed himself on accident on the OB message board by forgetting to log out of his alias. Thank you, Al gore."

So it is someone within the athletic department it appears.

Originally posted by Ketchum:
There is no such thing as a perfect crime. I went Brenda Lee Johnson on his ass.

yeah-o.gif

Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT