ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (6 Futurecasts to UT, including Micah Hudson)

He was at No.10 and then I saw James Ray Smith's resume and while both were College Football Hall of Famers, Smith had 5 all-pro seasons in the NFL.

Funny thing is that no one would have called me out if I had left Smith out and put Jerry in.

Can't let the kid make a bunch of OU visits and then come in late expecting that the early indifference won't have some sort of impact.
I don’t think it’s indifference. Sark is doing his due diligence before he goes all in on a recruit, IMO.
I see how it can be interpreted that way. Some schools know they can get a leg up on some kids that they need in order to succeed.

I don’t think it’s indifference. Sark is doing his due diligence before he goes all in on a recruit, IMO.
I see how it can be interpreted that way. Some schools know they can get a leg up on some kids that they need in order to succeed.
Oh stop, these coaches offer these kids like they've opened up an economy size bag of M&Ms. ;)

Good write up Ketch sorry the 1st draft was lost
Thanks for answering my B/S question but i also asked who you would pick as our next coach if Terry isn't the man
Very bad loss for the women in front of a huge crowd now we have to win at KSU on Sat

Good write up Ketch sorry the 1st draft was lost
Thanks for answering my B/S question but i also asked who you would pick as our next coach if Terry isn't the man
Very bad loss for the women in front of a huge crowd now we have to win at KSU on Sat

I've thrown a bunch of big names that I would just make them tell me know. Texas has a lot to see with the job right now.

I'd check with Billy Donovan, who might be on borrowed time in Chicago.

I'd call Musselman. Honestly, I'd make Scott Drew say no as well.

Reactions: J Tull
Who would you suggest for the GM job?
Just to get a feel for your thinking. Someone from the NFL? A retired CHC?

Oh stop, these coaches offer these kids like they've opened up an economy size bag of M&Ms. ;)
As I said. Sark doesn't go all in (prioritize) recruits until he has done his due-diligence. I realize his coaches hand out offers of interest like M&M's. I believe those are the ones he has started his due-diligence on. JMO

As I said. Sark doesn't go all in (prioritize) recruits until he has done his due-diligence. I realize his coaches hand out offers of interest like M&M's. I believe those are the ones he has started his due-diligence on. JMO

due-diligence occurs, for sure. It's importance in the process is somewhat overstated IMO

Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE
Hulk Hogan…. Classic sir!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT