ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (A weekend of comings and goings...)

How is that still possible?
Good NIL deals make it so that it's not a big deal.
Wow. I didn’t know that. Surprised Sark hasn’t given him one at least psychologically speaking. But the NIL angle is one I didn’t think about as an alternative solution, especially for such an important piece of the program.

Wow. I didn’t know that. Surprised Sark hasn’t given him one at least psychologically speaking. But the NIL angle is one I didn’t think about as an alternative solution, especially for such an important piece of the program.
Not sure we ever truly need to see a scholarship player ever get bumped up again unless you've just got free numbers you can't use. The problem with that is you can't taken away once you've given them out.

That Top10 list was epic, until I got to #1 - ultimate troll job @Ketchum

Loved 2-5 - hard to argue against any of those.

wwe wrestling GIF
If you had a to guess, over the years, what percentage of the board members do you think really only passionately care about football?

The list really makes you think about all of the great shows of your life
At 60 years old I have no way of narrowing down to 10. Impossible for mr
Some of my favorites that I’m not sure were mentioned
The Rockford Files
The Beverly Hillbillies
Happy Days
Batman the tv skow
Gillian’s Island
Hogans Heroes
The Jetsons
Forgot about Rockford Files. Used to watch that and The Wild Wild West with my dad all the time. Good stuff.

Reactions: Hump34
Do you feel comfortable putting percentages of getting Hou DT Jamaree Caldwell, Liberty wr Daniels, the Stanford TE, and Oregon St wr Silas Bolden? Have you heard anything of substance on any other players either in the portal or likely to enter from Wash or Michigan?

Do you feel comfortable putting percentages of getting Hou DT Jamaree Caldwell, Liberty wr Daniels, the Stanford TE, and Oregon St wr Silas Bolden? Have you heard anything of substance on any other players either in the portal or likely to enter from Wash or Michigan?

a. Not really on the percentages. No one has been emphatic with me about anyone other than to say things look good with Caldwell.

b. No.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT