ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (All up in my feels)

One of my favorite performances is Jamie Foxx Tennis ball serenading to Serena Williams.
jamie foxx GIF by Beat Shazam

I'd say he his biggest failure is not developing the guys he had. He's the quarterback guru and yet we haven't seen good, consistent quarterback play in two years.

Herman was gifted Sam. And Sark was gifted more than that, I

Because it's not logical.

hell, half of the team in Sark's third year will still be Herman recruits and that's after a massive turnover.

Because it's not logical.

hell, half of the team in Sark's third year will still be Herman recruits and that's after a massive turnover.
The massive turnover is the point. The folks that were part of the bad culture were flushed out. Sarks group has been able to develop talent where Herman's group could not. Look at Christian Jones, Would he ever have been considered a draftable player under Herman's group? Look at this year's draft as a result when considering development. Look at next years projected draft. This is what is helping to change the culture. You used to write about how many players transferred out of Texas each year under our previous coaches. That was due to culture and player development under the old regime

Herman got fired for a reason. He lost controll of the team. Do you remember Sam standing alone at the playing of the EOT. Hermans leadership was in the toilet. The players were running the team with non-football things taking the lead. Recruiting was also a dumpster fire. There were a lot of players left behind in Sarks 1st year that were culture killers. You said that Herman had the highest rated team in years with these players. I do not know Hermans last team's final ranking, but is a 8-5 team considered a success?

Sark has a lot to prove this year, but the teams direction is light years ahead of when he arrived. Time will tell if this leads to wins. I like our chances.

Reactions: Horn19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT