ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (All up in my feels)

It's 13-12 at this point.
It has to lead to wins. This team was broken with all the social justice and Eyes of Texas crap. It caused some real divide that took a while to restore. Not to mention two 1st year QB's. This group has the same feel as when Mack was building the program at Texas.

It's 13-12 at this point.
It has to lead to wins. This team was broken with all the social justice and Eyes of Texas crap. It caused some real divide that took a while to restore. Not to mention two 1st year QB's. This group has the same feel as when Mack was building the program at Texas.

I don’t think that’s happening. They’re significantly improved. They lost games to Dallas in the final seconds. Lost to the SB champs in OT. They had the worst offense imaginable too. Texans are going to win 7 games this fall. Their pick will be in the 9 to 14?range.

If it was 2017, would you take one of Watson/Mahomes and then one of TJ Watt/Garrett? There are no guarantees. Again, the Texans had a plan. They had the draft capital to pull it off. We’re not saving for retirement. You use draft capital to get impact guys.
Vegas has Houston with the 2nd worst projected win total at the moment.

The culture before Sark arrived won more games. 🤷‍♂️

It also had a four year starter at QB which we all know makes a hell of a lot of difference. And Herman was gifted Sam by the previous staff.

Sarks biggest failure is not getting a QB out of the protal when he arrived.

I'm not sure what to say if you think the trajectory under Herman was better his last year than it is now under sark right now.

If sark can't win the big 12 this year then we are having a different discussion obviously

It also had a four year starter at QB which we all know makes a hell of a lot of difference. And Herman was gifted Sam by the previous staff.

Sarks biggest failure is not getting a QB out of the protal when he arrived.

I'd say he his biggest failure is not developing the guys he had. He's the quarterback guru and yet we haven't seen good, consistent quarterback play in two years.

Herman was gifted Sam. And Sark was gifted more than that, I would contend.

• Haha
Reactions: Horn19 and McGuapo
Ray and Collateral are great movies.

Saw parts of Collateral again last night. It really is an underrated Cruise flick. If I’m not mistaken it came either right before or right after that Oprah incident. But he and Foxx are terrific in it

Reactions: Hookem AML
Saw parts of Collateral again last night. It really is an underrated Cruise flick. If I’m not mistaken it came either right before or right after that Oprah incident. But he and Foxx are terrific in it
It's fantastic. Kind of the anti-Foxx role for Foxx.

Would love to see Cruise more in the villain role.

How long until announcers start referring to the RoJo/Foreman backfield as the "Texas Two-Step?" Game 3?

1) What do you like about Anthony Richardson? He’s athletic and has a cannon arm, but nearly everything else about him looks terrible at this point.

2) My favorite Muppet-movie-with-only-1-human-actor to see would be Forrest Gump, with Lieutenant Dan as the only human.

1) What do you like about Anthony Richardson? He’s athletic and has a cannon arm, but nearly everything else about him looks terrible at this point.

2) My favorite Muppet-movie-with-only-1-human-actor to see would be Forrest Gump, with Lieutenant Dan as the only human.
1. See a few posts above.

2. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

How about Stallone in First Blood as the only human actor surrounded by nothing but Muppets.

Reactions: TCUHorns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT