ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Dakorien Moore, Recruiting Rumors and more)

I'm with you. I totally forgot about the ad. Volleyball Clap does need to and will happen.
deliveryService

Watching Jeremiah Johnson right now. Those wolves were coming off the top rope. The horse is a scrapper.

Reactions: thismutch
Ketch this was a great 10 thoughts.
As for your Newman list can't argue to much he made a lot of great movies & the Sting is clearly number 1 but I always enjoy watching Nobody's fool so many great lines from him & from Bruce Willis also a young Melanie Griffin flashing Newman is always nice.
I can understand the Towering Inferno not making your top 10 list but that movie would be on my list.

Ketch this was a great 10 thoughts.
As for your Newman list can't argue to much he made a lot of great movies & the Sting is clearly number 1 but I always enjoy watching Nobody's fool so many great lines from him & from Bruce Willis also a young Melanie Griffin flashing Newman is always nice.
I can understand the Towering Inferno not making your top 10 list but that movie would be on my list.
Towering Inferno almost made the list. It was a solid watch (I spent $17 to rent it). I just couldn't bump any of the movies in the top 10 for it. Probably No.12 on the list.

Why is there an intermission in Jeremiah Johnson at the 1:18:00 mark when the movie isn't even 2 hours?

Damnit, they killed his family!

Who do you think was more at fault for that, Robert Redford, the Indians avenging the trespass on the burial ground, or Reverend Lindquist (Paul Benedict, who also played the neighbor on The Jeffersons) ?

Damnit, they killed his family!

Who do you think was more at fault for that, Robert Redford, the Indians avenging the trespass on the burial ground, or Reverend Lindquist (Paul Benedict, who also played the neighbor on The Jeffersons) ?

The Indians would have killed him first IMO and then the other two if he had stayed. It's a miracle that he survived attacking 6 of them by himself.

Reactions: Touchstone
Late to the dance, but count me among those you’re driving crazy by ranking Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid at No. 6. I know there’s a lot of great ones to choose from, but that’s one of my all-time faves.

Late to the dance, but count me among those you’re driving crazy by ranking Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid at No. 6. I know there’s a lot of great ones to choose from, but that’s one of my all-time faves.
I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

Love seeing The Verdict so loved.

I would immediately void the movie opinions of anyone who didn't recognize the greatness of that movie...Sidney Lumet at his best as a Director

I just watched Road to Perdition recently. A little jarring seeing Tom Hanks in that sort of role.

that movie made me really respect him as an actor...

Spy Game...seriously dig that movie, but, I'm a Tony Scott nerd...it was the last great Redford movie whereas Newman was still hitting bombs in his old age.

I would immediately void the movie opinions of anyone who didn't recognize the greatness of that movie...Sidney Lumet at his best as a Director

that movie made me really respect him as an actor...

Spy Game...seriously dig that movie, but, I'm a Tony Scott nerd...it was the last great Redford movie whereas Newman was still hitting bombs in his old age.
I haven't seen Spy Game since it came out. I don't remember much.

Refresh my memory--have we done an Eastwood list?
Last year

Last year

Yeah, I figured we had, but wasn't entirely sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT