ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Good grief... Clarifying the Quinn Talk...)

“Folks, leave Brittany Griner alone.”

?

I would suggest the criticism she gets is fair game as decisions ( and words) have consequences.

Does the opposing view get the same courtesy under criticism? Doesn’t seem so in todays culture. Left is right and right is racist or some alternate but equally troubling label.

See everyone in the corral I guess ( although I never go there).

jb

“Folks, leave Brittany Griner alone.”

?

I would suggest the criticism she gets is fair game as decisions ( and words) have consequences.

Does the opposing view get the same courtesy under criticism? Doesn’t seem so in todays culture. Left is right and right is racist or some alternate but equally troubling label.

See everyone in the corral I guess ( although I never go there).

jbg
What a load. Some people revel in victimhood.

What a load. Some people revel in victimhood.
Not playing the victim at all. Irony is Britney did until our country rescued her.

Just because I have a viewpoint that suggested that if we are to leave Britney alone let’s show the same respect for those with opposing views which I don’t see happening much these days doesn’t mean I am a victim in the least.

For reference go check out what is being said about Senator Tim Scott from those that oppose his view. No other way to describe the comments other than at best prejudice but more realistically racist. Very sad.

We can agree to disagree. If I offended you my apologies. If grievous to you there’s always the ignore feature.

jbg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT