Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (I like Quinn just the way he is...)

Guilty pleasure obscure Bill Paxton movie (not anywhere on your list) was "Vertical Limit" where he plays an obnoxious brash know it all Texan who is an expert mountain climber. When I saw that movie when i was younger I had recognized him as an actor and then looked him up, and saw he really was from Texas and played the stereotype too well lol. He was great.

Reactions: Ketchum
Guilty pleasure obscure Bill Paxton movie (not anywhere on your list) was "Vertical Limit" where he plays an obnoxious brash know it all Texan who is an expert mountain climber. When I saw that movie when i was younger I had recognized him as an actor and then looked him up, and saw he really was from Texas and played the stereotype too well lol. He was great.
I'm pretty sure I have not seen that one.

Ewers has humility. A man with humility can be a leader and an effective one. He often is not as vocal like ewers.
You can make a case that the mullet thing was really a disservice to him.
I think the mullet thing was something he used to try to hide or create a sense of security. It actually backfired on him and then he would not abandon it as it had become his identity and the bit of security it provided him at times. People use long hair to hide all the time. If it covers their face even partially it gives them a sense albeit a false sense of hiding. I am very happy he cut it.

It is also often the reason people wears coats or hoodies when it is not cold. It gives them a sense of security they lack.

Ewers has humility. A man with humility can be a leader and an effective one. He often is not as vocal like ewers.

I think the mullet thing was something he used to try to hide or create a sense of security. It actually backfired on him and then he would not abandon it as it had become his identity and the bit of security it provided him at times. People use long hair to hide all the time. If it covers their face even partially it gives them a sense albeit a false sense of hiding. I am very happy he cut it.

It is also often the reason people wears coats or hoodies when it is not cold. It gives them a sense of security they lack.
All true.

Your piece on QE was very interesting. Your question and his answer on video really drove home the point. I learned more from that than I have in 3 years about QE.

Leaders do not have to be outgoing or vocal. I have not been around you in person, but I bet you are very vocal and an alpha dog...I am a vocal one. I think it is more difficult for a leader to not be very vocal and if he is not, then he needs to lead by example, be extremely consistent, and establish relationships with his men typically by listening to them and making them know he cares and can and will help when needed. It also takes more time to define your role as a leader when they go the non-vocal route, which I think QE is now growing into.

Hearing him talk about Jesus, suggests he is a leader of the Bible Study players. Those men will follow him anywhere. They will be a very strong group of lieutenants, especially if they are talented players, to carry QE's message and have his back.

This is going to be a heck of a interesting season. I hope that is brings us what we think is achievable.

Good article, even if you 'at least' Sold on my B/Ss.

Your piece on QE was very interesting. Your question and his answer on video really drove home the point. I learned more from that than I have in 3 years about QE.

Leaders do not have to be outgoing or vocal. I have not been around you in person, but I bet you are very vocal and an alpha dog...I am a vocal one. I think it is more difficult for a leader to not be very vocal and if he is not, then he needs to lead by example, be extremely consistent, and establish relationships with his men typically by listening to them and making them know he cares and can and will help when needed. It also takes more time to define your role as a leader when they go the non-vocal route, which I think QE is now growing into.

Hearing him talk about Jesus, suggests he is a leader of the Bible Study players. Those men will follow him anywhere. They will be a very strong group of lieutenants to carry QE's message and have his back.

This is going to be a heck of a interesting season. I hope that is brings us what we think is achievable.

Good article, even if you 'at least' Sold on my B/Ss.
I think Quinn is probably still being convinced to try and be something that he might not ever be. He feels like he must conform to the desires that others have for him.

One of my juicy hot takes is that it might not take that long.
I think you are correct. Arch appears to be bigger, faster, stronger, with better technique. He appears to have a very high football IQ, is well-trained...and is a born leader, who if not really vocal is definitely more so than QE and arch is holding back on his visibility to not crow QE and create a QB controversy. (It helps to have a family of top QBs to give you advice.)

I think this season will be fun. I think Arch's reign might be even 'funner'.

I think Quinn is probably still being convinced to try and be something that he might not ever be. He feels like he must conform to the desires that others have for him.
that makes sense...but can he be Major Dick Winters?

I think you are correct. Arch appears to be bigger, faster, stronger, with better technique. He appears to have a very high football IQ, is well-trained...and is a born leader, who if not really vocal is definitely more so than QE and arch is holding back on his visibility to not crow QE and create a QB controversy. (It helps to have a family of top QBs to give you advice.)

I think this season will be fun. I think Arch's reign might be even 'funner'.

Locked In Agree GIF by CBS

Reactions: TexLex
I need to check it out. Haven't seen it.
Directed by Carl Franklin. It’s one of Billy Bob Thornton’s first movies. (Writer and Actor).
Siskel and Ebert ranked it as top ten of the 90’s.
Really really good
Yes. I’m a fan.
One False Move.

Directed by Carl Franklin. It’s one of Billy Bob Thornton’s first movies. (Writer and Actor).
Siskel and Ebert ranked it as top ten of the 90’s.
Really really good
Yes. I’m a fan.
One False Move.
I usually have a week to go through movies like this, but I was short-changed this week.

Reactions: PreamoHorn
Has there ever been a better portrayal of an aggy than Chet in Weird Science? He had to have done character research in College Station.

• Haha