ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (It might be now or never for a few)

I’m thinking they’re training Conner at center assuming that Hudson will leave if not starting, or Conner will leave if on second team.

What will it mean for Conner if he's left wondering after the spring game whether he's going to keep his job? With one season left before it's time to prepare for the NFL, the last thing he needs is to get caught between a rock and a hard place. Of all the players in the world who might decide to hit the eject cord after the spring, Conner is surely a player the coaches don't want to lose, but they also want improvement in his position and aren't afraid to go to younger/unproven players in the quest to get there.

Honestly, it woukd behoove Conner to take that redshirt season and perhaps earn the starting C job for ‘25

I wonder if Savion, at his new weight, can be the big power back we have lacked for heavy duty in the red zone.

I was definitely pulling for Shaka and Rick. Sorry they did not make it.

Last edited:
Holy shit the last few war rooms and 10 thoughts are killing it.

I don’t care if you are bringing shit burgers.. just bring good ole behind the scene stuff and opinions that we normally don’t get.

Well done and who ever the sources are keep the info flowing.

The last spring practices are gonna be a bloodbath.

I hate to see Shay had 0 points in her last game. Do you think the Horns took the right LB in the Portal from Bama? I think they should have waited and taken a better playmaker. I think they still need another DT. Here is my best guess of who tranfers out. DT Mitchell Swanson, Red, Merril, Jordan, Davis, Conner.
Nothing against Shay Holle, but I watched the WBB team play a lot this year…more than I ever have. But Shay has never been a real difference maker in scoring points. Like Ketch said…Vic needs some serious shooters. And for a full time starter like Shay Holle to not score any points in an Elite 8 game is unacceptable. We lost by 10 points. She should have scored at least 8 points and combine that with 3 or 4 more 3-pointers made…we win the game and make the Final Four.

• Haha
Reactions: reddoor
Nothing against Shay Holle, but I watched the WBB team play a lot this year…more than I ever have. But Shay has never been a real difference maker in scoring points. Like Ketch said…Vic needs some serious shooters. And for a full time starter like Shay Holle to not score any points in an Elite 8 game is unacceptable. We lost by 10 points. She should have scored at least 8 points and combine that with 3 or 4 more 3-pointers made…we win the game and make the Final Four.
Shay Holle scored 12 points and is in there for her defense. Shaylee G is the one who scored 0 points.

So only American films + Parasite? I would go with Korean Oldboy as the top film of the 2000s. You seen it Ketch?

For her last game, Shaylee couldn't buy a bucket. Seeing her cry on the sidelines broke my heart. She balled for us.
Yeah, it was just one of those games. Brutal to see it end for her like that.

@Ketchum I could not agree more on the players listed to have their "now or never moment ". I'll add...do you think we lose over/under 3 of said players? The Bama LB can't portal without sitting out if I understand the transfer rule..... Nice article, per usual. 👍

@Ketchum I could not agree more on the players listed to have their "now or never moment ". I'll add...do you think we lose over/under 3 of said players? The Bama LB can't portal without sitting out if I understand the transfer rule..... Nice article, per usual. 👍
Texas needs to lose 4+ from somewhere.

Reactions: KoolMoD
Uh, did you watch the game ? You are completely, utterly, wrong. Shae Holley balled out. Have not seen her final line, but at one point was 5/6 from the field and, as she typically does, was stepping up when others were struggling. It was Shaylee Gonzales who failed to score and fouled out. Sorry for her. She made a positive difference here, just not today.

I don't think OP is much of a judge of basketball players.

Reactions: reddoor
A pretty good list, but you have the wrong Nolan movies. Memento and The Prestige are both better.

And surely you have to bump something (I’d say Gladiator) for Ocean’s Eleven!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT