ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (IT'S HAPPENING!!!!)

Anybody know when LHN is showing the conference championship game again? I couldn't watch it yesterday unfortunately.

I googled an LHN schedule. Found 2. Neither one shows it yet BUT it's on there right now. Didn't find it until the forth quarter though.

Hook 'Em!🤘
Surprised it hasn't already run 10 times. ;)

Quinn has 2 games of a 170+ rating all year. Milroe has 8,
Fair enough.
So we’re just going to ignore Milroe’s better stats across the board all season?
Stats don't always tell the whole story, especially when Quinn missed several games and wasn't 100% for others.

1. It’s questionable to say Ewers is the “better passer” much less “far better passer.”

3. Saying Milroe is “better with his legs” is a laughable understatement.
Fair enough.

Let's hope they get the opportunity to meet in the championship game and settle it on the field.

Reactions: RLong68 and Ketchum
Cruise doesn't really do anything but the same part. I'd love to see him actually do some acting.
I was thinking of Born on the Fourth of July which is going back some years , but have to concede he hasn't done much outside of his wheelhouse for awhile

Pacino sez hi
Al Pacino Scarface GIF

Good stuff. Also, I’ll give a tip of the cap to OB live. I’ve been eating that up. Incredible season to launch it but it has also been great content. OB plus OB live has basically taken any free time I have had this football season.
I love hearing that!

Reactions: illamaticX33
Django was almost 12 years ago.

Which of the movies is awesome?

The best one! Inglorious Basterds!

Hot damn @Ketchum I'm so fired up I’m giving you an A+ this week for the first time ever. I should have entered this into the Buy/Sell request but I’ll do it now. B/S - This years team MVP could easily go to Adonai Mitchell?

Anybody know when LHN is showing the conference championship game again? I couldn't watch it yesterday unfortunately.

I googled an LHN schedule. Found 2. Neither one shows it yet BUT it's on there right now. Didn't find it until the forth quarter though.

Hook 'Em!🤘

Reactions: Ketchum
Quinn has 2 games of a 170+ rating all year. Milroe has 8,
Quinn also has 5 games with 300+ passing yards, while Milroe has 1. Milroe has also thrown for less than 200 yards 4 times including yesterday. Passer rating is a garbage stat when you look any deeper. Ewers had a 199 from yesterday and Milroe had a 246 on a game against SE Central Trucker State Teachers College for the Mute, Deaf and Blind.

Reactions: styrbjorn
Hot damn @Ketchum I'm so fired up I’m giving you an A+ this week for the first time ever. I should have entered this into the Buy/Sell request but I’ll do it now. B/S - This years team MVP could easily go to Adonai Mitchell?
sell.

But, he's been damn good.

Quinn also has 5 games with 300+ passing yards, while Milroe has 1. Milroe has also thrown for less than 200 yards 4 times including yesterday. Passer rating is a garbage stat when you look any deeper. Ewers had a 199 from yesterday and Milroe had a 246 on a game against SE Central Trucker State Teachers College for the Mute, Deaf and Blind.
again.

8 vs. 2

That's without counting the rushing advantage.

Reactions: bevobrett
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT