ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (It's time for Tom Herman to end the OU domination...)

I simply don’t understand why fellow Cowboys fans continue to defend this organization.

I don’t get it.

I simply don’t.

tenor.gif

You are really going out of your way to prove my point. Well done!!!

Reactions: CPHornfan
You are really going out of your way to prove my point. Well done!!!
If it's too hot in the kitchen, maybe stay in the living room.

You came in this thread bemoaning commentary on a call that everyone in the world seems to understand was critically important and your stance was a silly one.

Since then, you've called me names and acted like.. well... you know.

If it's too hot in the kitchen, maybe stay in the living room.

You came in this thread bemoaning commentary on a call that everyone in the world seems to understand was critically important and your stance was a silly one.

Since then, you've called me names and acted like.. well... you know.

Man you just don't get it. Your initial response of "Nice talk, Russ" implies you are talking to a child. That is definition of being condescending. You were the one the escalated this to being personal, not me.

Reactions: johnnyx1
"... If you paid $75 to watch Adrien Broner fight Manny Pacquiao, what the hell is wrong with you?"

truer words were never spoken. entirely inconsequential.

both guys got paid--good i guess for Broner. Pac ain't needed money since who knows when.

Reactions: HornEsch
OU always gets Texas recruits but they used to only get the Texas recruits that UT wasn't solid on. Currently, they are beating us out on some recruits that we have been courting. THAT MUST STOP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT