ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Let's Assume... dare I say... It's Cumbie)

I think Swoopes can be an effective running back. If we hire Cumbie, he will put the ball in the game breakers hand. #4 on our team runs a 4.2 40 and he saw the football in his hand very little this year. We wasted his career. I'll be surprised if he is not in the NFL for a long time. Why don't we go after North Carolina's DC? He was great when he was here before.

One of the main reasons the Longhorn defense has sucked is that the Longhorn offense can't make first downs and sustain drives. The best defense is the one that stays on the sidelines while the offense wears out the other team. If Texas improves on offense next season, you can bet the defensive stats will improve dramatically.

Imagine the sound of my finger down my throat, and vomit coming out.

McCaffrey has had to share stats with a top tier QB in Hogan. Coker was not a scrub, but the Alabama game was built around the run, and Coker is not on the same level with Hogan.
McCaffrey was a integral part of Stanford's passing attack with 41 receptions and also returned punts and kickoffs. Henry is a one-dimensional back; he had 10 receptions this year.

You don't break Barry Sanders record for all purpose yards by being one dimensional.
He had such a great season, I have no issues with anyone ranking him first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT