ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Let's talk about the burnt orange anxiety disorder...)

I can't believe the people that were piling on Matt Coleman earlier in the week.

Yep - hard to believe people would be mad that a player misses 3 free throws in a row, any one of which seals a win on the road vs a top ten team. Who could have believed it?

You’re bitching about the two most interesting parts of the piece. Strange.
Your attention span that short you have to whine about it? Do yourself a favor - read it..it is not that darn bad.

I just find it funny that the 2 things in the piece you don’t like are the most interesting parts, and are exactly the kind of insights most fans want.

If you don’t like things, that’s fine, but bitching about these two items appears as if you just like finding something to criticize.

Lots of wasted energy, IMHO, but whatever.

You started it...and who is keeping it going?? YOU!
I’m pretty sure the first section wasn’t the most interesting... I thought the recruiting info was the best but that’s just me. Y’all crack me up =)roll

Btw if y’all could actually read I told ketch I didn’t read uncle ketch story time in fairness because the intro was too damn long. I actually think the story time section was pretty good now that I read it

Yep - hard to believe people would be mad that a player misses 3 free throws in a row, any one of which seals a win on the road vs a top ten team. Who could have believed it?
I don't think being mad was the issue.I think the high volume of people calling him a failure and a bust was the issue.

Reactions: hornin nyc
Thanks for all the nice words, OB. The Mrs. and I had a great wedding, and we're very happy. It's always great to know people care about you as a person. I definitely felt the love.

- When it comes to the anxiety disorder of Texas fans, it makes sense. There were so many ridiculous moments (botching a coin toss) under Strong, his tenure was a huge letdown. After last year's offseason excitement, the Maryland game occurred. Turnovers against USC and OSU last year. Texas Tech. Once this team wins consistently, fans will feel better.

- Herman's coaching plans will be one of the biggest offseason stories. If I'm him, I take the reigns and call plays. Sit with Doug Pederson during the offseason and perfect it.

- I'm with you on Gary Johnson. I think it's his job to lose.

- It's funny you mention not having a Jerome Bettis in this group. If you get bored one day, look up the numbers of Lynn Swann, Joe Namath's INTs vs. TDs, or Terrell Davis' short career. I'm amazed at how they got in.

- I wonder if Golden State is simply pacing itself, like some of those Boston teams with Kevin Garnett. I love what I'm seeing from Houston, but want to see how they hold up in a seven-game series when it counts. That being said, Houston looks pretty damn good right now.

Reactions: cordpetee
The only person wearing makeup in the photo was my bride ;)
giphy.gif

Reactions: Anwar Richardson
Thanks for all the nice words, OB. The Mrs. and I had a great wedding, and we're very happy. It's always great to know people care about you as a person. I definitely felt the love.

- When it comes to the anxiety disorder of Texas fans, it makes sense. There were so many ridiculous moments (botching a coin toss) under Strong, his tenure was a huge letdown. After last year's offseason excitement, the Maryland game occurred. Turnovers against USC and OSU last year. Texas Tech. Once this team wins consistently, fans will feel better.

- Herman's coaching plans will be one of the biggest offseason stories. If I'm him, I take the reigns and call plays. Sit with Doug Pederson during the offseason and perfect it.

- I'm with you on Gary Johnson. I think it's his job to lose.

- It's funny you mention not having a Jerome Bettis in this group. If you get bored one day, look up the numbers of Lynn Swann, Joe Namath's INTs vs. TDs, or Terrell Davis' short career. I'm amazed at how they got in.

- I wonder if Golden State is simply pacing itself, like some of those Boston teams with Kevin Garnett. I love what I'm seeing from Houston, but want to see how they hold up in a seven-game series when it counts. That being said, Houston looks pretty damn good right now.
a. How was Trevor Noah?

b. I think I'd like to see Texas fans pull themselves up a little without waiting on the wins. Just a little. Maybe just awareness.

c. Herman needs to put his big boy pants on.

d. The stars of the first 10-15 super bowls have been immortalized for being first. Basically, every packers player is in.

e. Golden State/Houston will be a ton of fun in May.

a. How was Trevor Noah?

b. I think I'd like to see Texas fans pull themselves up a little without waiting on the wins. Just a little. Maybe just awareness.

c. Herman needs to put his big boy pants on.

d. The stars of the first 10-15 super bowls have been immortalized for being first. Basically, every packers player is in.

e. Golden State/Houston will be a ton of fun in May.
A. Noah was great. The opening act heckled Bernice and I. A few people who were there called me on Twitter. Great times.

B. Love your optimism.

C. I wouldn't trust my area of expertise to somebody else.

D. Other beef I have with the Pro Football Hall of Fame is the senior committee. If the people who watched these guys play years ago didn't vote them in, why are they getting in 20 and 30 years later when few people in the room even saw these guys play?

E. Harden cannot disappear when it counts again.

Just a vote for the Uncle @Ketchum stories. A request for:

1. Albert Hollis fight
2. Darrell Scott
3. Albert Means
4. FSU wide receiver (you know who)
5. No mention of Perriloux

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT