ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Let's talk about the quarterbacks...)

Im starting to feel super stressed about this season with all that’s on the line

God I wish recruiting was going anywhere decent

Mi Rey said:
B/S You and the OB team are having even more fun than you expected with your interviews / relationship with JWhitt, Overshown, Jake & Flash

(Buy) I expected this would be a lot of fun, but I think the best stuff is yet to come. We're still getting comfortable with each other and another big change is on its way (see section No.10).

As for me, I have already enjoyed the interviews and getting to know more about JWhitt, Overshown, Jake and Flash way more than I thought I would. Great to hear the best is yet to come. I think these interviews are a real value -add for the OB site! Congrats and thanks for seizing the opportunity to make the site that much better.

Looking forward to tomorrow at 10:00!!

Last edited:
(Sell) I think the smart play is to not plan on playing more than four games and seeing how things go before bailing. A full year with Sark has value.

Are you saying he shouldn't play more than 4 games to maintain a red shirt year? He already had that his freshman year in 2018, and 2020 doesn't count, so he has three years eligibility left no matter what, only 2019 counted.

Reactions: JRock Hookem
(Sell) I think the smart play is to not plan on playing more than four games and seeing how things go before bailing. A full year with Sark has value.

Are you saying he shouldn't play more than 4 games to maintain a red shirt year? He already had that his freshman year in 2018, and 2020 doesn't count, so he has three years eligibility left no matter what, only 2019 counted.
That's true. I'd still stick around for the entirety of this year, even more so with that reality.

Interesting to see Anwar and Ketch use the same Sark quotations. I guess everyone is starting to see the writing on the wall that Thompson has failed to win the start by not being better than Card in spite of being around longer.

Kind of surprised that there is not more interest in Texas Tech or Oklahoma State to be pulled into another conference. Big 12 seems to be a zombie (post UT and OU out) and might not be seen as a Power 5 level conference.

I think the longer this goes without Sark naming a starter bodes well fo Card.

That's true. I'd still stick around for the entirety of this year, even more so with that reality.
Yeah, at this point it wouldn't be wise to transfer. Get a year under Sark, be ready in case opportunity knocks during the 2021 season, and worst case scenario enter the portal in January with two full years of eligibility left.

Yeah, at this point it wouldn't be wise to transfer. Get a year under Sark, be ready in case opportunity knocks during the 2021 season, and worst case scenario enter the portal in January with two full years of eligibility left.
I think the thought is that he could go somewhere else and lay right away in 2021, but what kind of program could such a move be possible that's a better situation than the one he's at?

I think the thought is that he could go somewhere else and lay right away in 2021, but what kind of program could such a move be possible that's a better situation than the one he's at?
I thought there was a July 1 deadline for transfers to be able to play in 2021? Could be wrong...

Reactions: CutaneousHorn
I’m 66 and I have no idea who TAT is.

Your kids know.

saved-by-the-bell-kelly-saved-by-the-bell.gif

Thanks for reading!

Anything new on the recruiting front thought most guys wanted to commit before their senior season. I think we get Campbell but who else on the OL and who at WR? I think we get Finkle at DT who else on Def? We need a CB and DE. How many will they save for transfers next year?

It bridges the decades, but Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City was fairly iconic.

And no Baywatch (Pam Anderson) or Singled Out (Jenny McCarthy)?! I would suggest those were 2 of the top 5 90s girls for many on this board.

It bridges the decades, but Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City was fairly iconic.

And no Baywatch (Pam Anderson) or Singled Out (Jenny McCarthy)?! I would suggest those were 2 of the top 5 90s girls for many on this board.
No Sarah Jessica Parker for me. I don’t think she’s good looking in the face at all. Now Kim Cattrell and Kirstin Davis? All day, baby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT