ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Mother of God)

No. 10 - And Finally...

I caught The Batman this weekend and I'm somewhere between an A-/B+ on the grade scale for it.

Thought it was a JV version of Seven with a little bit of The Crow mixed into it.

It's about 30 minutes too long, but I was into it the entire way.
Colin Farrell as the penguin was great. reminded me of DeNiro/Pesci in any gangster/mobster movie ever. I dug it.

section 8 is just you putting in your tweets from the weekend lol, I was like these sound familiar

They would never blue shirt him.
I mean, it’s just a loophole if they can reel him in without doing an in-home visit at this point (unless the in-home was already done).

Is it possible to NOT being able to catch passes than Alexander Wright?

@Ketchum thanks for doing the Pink Floyd list 1-8 are all absolutely great jams. I’d probably insert some different ones in 9 and 10 and first out section. They have a ton of masterpieces so it’s really just what style of Pink Floyd one prefers. I find myself going to different albums strictly based on mood and what I’m doing. Loved the write ups below each song selected. Awesome work
You can always count on me sneaking a couple of sneaky favorites into each list. ;)

You’re crazy if you didn’t think that avatar, followed by the name went mildly unrecognized.

You just discredited every defense you’ve made to the infamous “damn good coach” moment by using that term to describe this baseball team.
It absolutely went unrecognized by many in that thread. Even Suchomel didn't notice.

My "damn good" comment was very tongue in cheek.

Colin Farrell as the penguin was great. reminded me of DeNiro/Pesci in any gangster/mobster movie ever. I dug it.
The mack-up person deserves an Oscar nom in 2023 for that.

I mean, it’s just a loophole if they can reel him in without doing an in-home visit at this point (unless the in-home was already done).
I think him being from Manor makes the unofficial visit a lot easier to pull off. They can still use the official later in the spring, which is a sign IMO.

I definitely noticed that it was Quandre who posted the Goat thread. He is entitled to his opinion even if it is wrong. That being said it certainly was a heck of a performance from LBJ.

It absolutely went unrecognized by many in that thread. Even Suchomel didn't notice.

My "damn good" comment was very tongue in cheek.
I was laying in bed about to roll over and go to sleep and was scrolling thru the treads one last time and saw Q's thread pop up. I saw the Avatar and the Name and thought..... Nah.... I then sat up in bed and said to my self "I am In" and it kept me up for another Hour. Very well played by Q. I laughed my Ass off reading it yesterday in your 10 Thoughts.

Hell, if you cant laugh at yourself. What's the point in Laughter is the way I see it. He got Me and I'm still chuckling about it now.

They would never blue shirt him.
Maybe not, but I think you might have it backwards. The gray shirt means he delays enrollment and counts towards next year’s class. There’s no way he delays enrollment until 2023.

I was laying in bed about to roll over and go to sleep and was scrolling thru the treads one last time and saw Q's thread pop up. I saw the Avatar and the Name and thought..... Nah.... I then sat up in bed and said to my self "I am In" and it kept me up for another Hour. Very well played by Q. I laughed my Ass off reading it yesterday in your 10 Thoughts.

Hell, if you cant laugh at yourself. What's the point in Laughter is the way I see it. He got Me and I'm still chuckling about it now.
I love that he knew what a trigger LeBron is for the board. Just dropped an emoji and watched Rome burn. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Maybe not, but I think you might have it backwards. The gray shirt means he delays enrollment and counts towards next year’s class. There’s no way he delays enrollment until 2023.
I wasn't speaking of the situation for him. The coaches would approach players that signed previously and ask them to delay their enrollment.

Reactions: cooleyo
I wasn't speaking of the situation for him. The coaches would approach players that signed previously and ask them to delay their enrollment.
Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

I though the same thing about Crow comparison to The Batman. It was a very realistic but dark take. Almost too gloomy.

I attend to check it out on Tuesday night. We'll compare notes
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JoeUT
It was brutal, man.
Congratulations on running the marathon in The Woodlands.

Edit: Sorry I saw you were talking about the traffic. You really need a plan to get around certain road closures when the Woodlands Marathon or the Woodlands Triathlon is going on here. Living in the front of The Woodlands definitely makes it easier.

Last edited:
Congratulations on running the marathon in The Woodlands.

Edit: Sorry I saw you were talking about the traffic. You really need a plan to get around certain road closures when the Woodlands Marathon or the Woodlands Triathlon is going on here. Living in the front of The Woodlands definitely makes it easier.
Not a whole lot I could do where I live. Smack dab in the middle of it.

race58794-customSectionAttachment61c3bcca8e2413.97789488.png

I guess so.
I went towards 45 on Lake Woodlands and almost got to Lake Front and got turned around. The cop who turned me around told me the only way I could get to where I wanted to go was to turnaround and go all the way to Kuykendahl, take a left and then hop on Woodlands Parkway. I followed his instructions and it led to a time disaster because one block away from kuykendahl, I got detoured into a neighborhood that took me all the way to Research Forest and it was a parking lot at every turn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT