ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The true task that awaits Tom Herman...)

There's no Manziel on this roster.
There's also no SEC teams on the schedule. Watch it's gonna be a similar season and recruiting bump followed by all the aggy sites pushing the Rumlin = Herman UH narrative.

There's also no SEC teams on the schedule. Watch it's gonna be a similar season and recruiting bump followed by all the aggy sites pushing the Rumlin = Herman UH narrative.
would be great for business.

would be great for business.
Shit it would be great just have a winning record.

In other news, I've been watching boat loads of Giannis and Embiid on league pass. Jabari is reminding everyone why he was a high level pick, with a healthy Middleton they're gonna be solid. Dunno what to make of Thon Maker in limited action though but I expect they'll get creative with him. Embiid, holy cow was I wrong. If the Lakers don't completely tank I think you guys get one of the PGs in a PG heavy class. Embiid with an electric PG, watch the hell out.

Shit it would be great just have a winning record.

In other news, I've been watching boat loads of Giannis and Embiid on league pass. Jabari is reminding everyone why he was a high level pick, with a healthy Middleton they're gonna be solid. Dunno what to make of Thon Maker in limited action though but I expect they'll get creative with him. Embiid, holy cow was I wrong. If the Lakers don't completely tank I think you guys get one of the PGs in a PG heavy class. Embiid with an electric PG, watch the hell out.
Simmons is the future for the Sixers at point.

They need shooters to surround him and Embiid with.

Simmons is the future for the Sixers at point.

They need shooters to surround him and Embiid with.
I dunno that their is an elite knockdown shooter you reach for at a 4 or 5. Maybe go PG and dangle it to a team needing one?

I dunno that their is an elite knockdown shooter you reach for at a 4 or 5. Maybe go PG and dangle it to a team needing one?
Lots of CJ McCollum talk. Possibly a deal that includes Noel and their first round pick. Maybe even that Lakers pick.

Nailed all of the nominations for Best Picture (sub Hell or High Water for Silence)

Four of five best actors and four of five best supporting actress.

I need to see the female leads.

Lots of CJ McCollum talk. Possibly a deal that includes Noel and their first round pick. Maybe even that Lakers pick.

I like that trade for both teams. Lillard and McCollum are both too weak on defense for that to be the foundation of the Blazers if they want to be any good. Noel improves their D immediately and him along with the 1st rounder raises their potential ceiling.

And obviously McCollum would be a great addition to the Sixers. A future lineup of Simmons, McCollum, Saric, Embiid plus whoever would be fun to watch.

I like that trade for both teams. Lillard and McCollum are both too weak on defense for that to be the foundation of the Blazers if they want to be any good. Noel improves their D immediately and him along with the 1st rounder raises their potential ceiling.

And obviously McCollum would be a great addition to the Sixers. A future lineup of Simmons, McCollum, Saric, Embiid plus whoever would be fun to watch.
we're getting there... slowly but surely.

Hey @Ketchum

Another unlucky loss for Liverpool, Wolves are a much better team then their 18th standing in the Championship indicates and I think unlikely (although still highly possible) they get relegated to League One.

Oh, and that boring Australia Open. No point tuning into the Final, just two has been fighting it out. Definitely not arguably the biggest game of tennis ever played, I can see why most would be uninterested......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT