ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (This weekend is screaming things at us!)

Rolling Stone mag rated it as his 64th best movie!

View attachment 2885
I'm not arguing for it being some amazing movie, just very memorable, as it's a departure from his more common roles. I do recommend you see it and found it surprising you hadn't already, knowing you're a movie buff; that's all. (For my part, I haven't seen it since it was in the theater... and maybe once after that on Blockbuster video. 🤣 So, it's been a while.)

On another note, thanks for the nudge with The Old Man. Started it last night. Love it so far.

I'm not arguing for it being some amazing movie, just very memorable, as it's a departure from his more common roles. I do recommend you see it and found it surprising you hadn't already, knowing you're a movie buff; that's all. (For my part, I haven't seen it since it was in the theater... and maybe once after that on Blockbuster video. 🤣 So, it's been a while.)

On another note, thanks for the nudge with The Old Man. Started it last night. Love it so far.
Glad I could be of help. Might be watching a few Bridges movies this week that I've missed.

Reactions: UTeach
Ketch:
You said running back recruiting is "done" with Cedric Baxter still uncommitted. Do you know something about future RB's that you are keeping to yourself?
Thanks for all the hard work.

Ketch:
You said running back recruiting is "done" with Cedric Baxter still uncommitted. Do you know something about future RB's that you are keeping to yourself?
Thanks for all the hard work.
I was counting him as a commitment.

Reactions: UTeach
The vanishing was a very good movie i would put it on your watch list Bridges was a very good bad guy

My thought process is take 20% guys right now as you can to fill out the roster, make them 35-40% guys for a bit
Lol. You make it sound easy. If this were even possible, schools like TCU and Wisconsin would be national title contenders.

Maybe you have some magic fairy dust?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT