ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Time for Sark to do what others have)

Everything, Everywhere All at Once…I don’t get it, I tried to watch and just couldn’t…nor could my son…
It SUCKED. Great acting but everything beyond that was just dumb. Stupid plot. Humor that really wasn’t that funny. I like silly humor and there wasnt any in the movie. It was just dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornCPA82
It SUCKED. Great acting but everything beyond that was just dumb. Stupid plot. Humor that really wasn’t that funny. I like silly humor and there wasnt any in the movie. It was just dumb.
I think you're way wrong. It was sensational.

It was a bad night.
I am posting here because I am unable to read anything, or to post anything, on the Inside the 40 Acres Forum.

I have tried a dozen times to pay the annual renewal fee, and it continuously tells me that that some sort of error is occurring.

What needs to be done?

Best Movie

1. Everything, Everywhere All at Once
2. Top Gun: Maverick
3. Tar
4. The Banshees of Inisherin
5. Babylon
6. The Fabelmans
7. Nope
8. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
9. Elvis
I have only seen your number 1, 2, 6 and 9. I have number 4 recorded on the DVR. I hated Everything, Everywhere All at Once, loved Top Gun: Maverick, thought the Fabelmans was pretty good, but expected more and Elvis was pretty good.

If my sister likes a movie, I will most likely hate it and vice versa. I am unsure whether to put you in with her movie recomendations since your picks are a mixed bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT