ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Trying not to be too hyperbolic, but...)

I think it takes 35+ this weekend.
It will take at least 35 with a lot of successful running because the defense will do best by not being on the field too much. Not so much because of their deficiency as much as the need to keep Sanders off the field.

Reactions: PreamoHorn
I’m generally pessimistic on the Horns after the last decade …… but …… the Texas defense is better than OSU’s. If Sanders is wounded, Texas can win by 2 scores. I had a hard time writing that. BELIEVE
Again considering that Iowa St 3rd stringer threw for 350 that is some optimal optimism.

Again considering that Iowa St 3rd stringer threw for 350 that is some optimal optimism.
Where are you getting this "Iowa St 3rd stringer" from? Not that it really matters but he's been their starter literally all year.

(Sell) I'm just not sure you're ever going to see it happen. You're just going to have to live with the sketchy game management that Sark can sometimes be guilty of.
Any examples of poor game management? The occasional 2nd strings in crucial moments on defense (does that fall on him)? Clock Management seems sufficient…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT