ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (UT's Batman finally has his Robin...)

Jerry was banking. Now maybe he inflated the numbers a little, but I know those national numbers were doing a half-mil at a minimum and Jerry was the KING of the 900-number.
With a huge base, given it was Texas.

@Ketchum weird question, but I have nothing better to do right now. Any chance that the Brockermeyers have seen the Tom Herman event and if so, do you think that helps, hurts, or changes nothing in their mind? My hope is the info that came out is something they already have been privvy to.
I'm not sure if they've seen it, but I believe a few recruits have seen it.

It can only help.

Ketch,
One of your best TTFTW I've read. Good stuff. Great list, great Uncle Ketch segment, the Herman stuff was great, the link to the Zoom call was very entertaining. But my favorite part was your answer to the Longhorn super hero question.

Well done sir.

Ah. As I was going through jt the list I noticed at 5 there was no Kim Wexler. I thought “surely he hasn’t forgotten Kim”. Then I realized it was ketch and she was a woman so he’d have her too high

For reasons and such.

Ketch,
One of your best TTFTW I've read. Good stuff. Great list, great Uncle Ketch segment, the Herman stuff was great, the link to the Zoom call was very entertaining. But my favorite part was your answer to the Longhorn super hero question.

Well done sir.
FINALLY, SOMEONE MENTIONED IT!

Bless you.

Ah. As I was going through jt the list I noticed at 5 there was no Kim Wexler. I thought “surely he hasn’t forgotten Kim”. Then I realized it was ketch and she was a woman so he’d have her too high

For reasons and such.
tumblr_ozgvy6S8ns1wcrw7bo3_540.gif

Let’s assume the virus is not under control until a vaccine is widely available. Let’s assume that vaccine is widely available in the late spring of 2021.
There will be no 2020 college football season. None. We will not gather in mass at sports, business or concerts until the fall of 2021. This is entirely in the realm of possibilities.
Your not engaging in conversations with these possible outcomes. Ya need to.
The implications are far reaching and the dominos are endless.

Let’s assume the virus is not under control until a vaccine is widely available. Let’s assume that vaccine is widely available in the late spring of 2021.
There will be no 2020 college football season. None. We will not gather in mass at sports, business or concerts until the fall of 2021. This is entirely in the realm of possibilities.
Your not engaging in conversations with these possible outcomes. Ya need to.
The implications are far reaching and the dominos are endless.
There will be a spring football that runs to the summer before there is no football at all until the fall of 2021.

Reactions: HornHammer
I think you are smarter than this

If you go to a news website what drives views and hits? Good news? Bad news? News that is both bad and sensational?
@tjhorn92

The thread with the most page views by far on the board right now is the one with jokes and memes in it.

@tjhorn92

The thread with the most page views by far on the board right now is the one with jokes and memes in it.

I am honored, a call out by you.

BTW there are multiple threads where people you employ discuss the media and the manipulation of headlines to get more clicks.

But carry on, sir. I will get back to the business of living.

I am honored, a call out by you.

BTW there are multiple threads where people you employ discuss the media and the manipulation of headlines to get more clicks.

But carry on, sir. I will get back to the business of living.
A call out.... or I just replied to your post and thesis statement.

You need a hug?

She's sexy. Nothing odd about it.

I can’t decide. I actually watch her and wonder if she is or she isn’t. i think it’s personal preference.

The fact that she’s with Jimmy turns me off but the show has explained that well.

She’s got a wild side and she’s whip smart which is attractive.

I think it’s that she looks ok now but in ten years she will be a train wreck.

She’s a good character.

i enjoyed the show with Katie Nolan whenever i watch her do things on ESPN i always find her very attractive not sure if it is because of her looks or because she talks sports probably some of both

@Ketchum Not to pile on to @DustinMcComas work load, but with all of the excitement around the Women's Basketball team I would really love some additional coverage on the Women's team. @Moooooo has done a great job covering the team and most recent updates, but would love some additional feedback on what you guys are hearing behind the scenes on the following:

1. Coaching staff hires, it is rumored that his entire staff is coming over from MSU.
2. Transfer market - are ladies reaching out based off the new hire? Do they have some additional targets?
3. Recruits for the upcoming classes. Has this hire sent shockwaves through the state? Across the nation? Are there new recruits that are now open to UT that weren't before? Are there recruits that were open to UT, that have gained even more interest based off the new hire?

I think Coach Schaefer and the Women's team deserves some damn respect ;)

Reactions: EG-man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT