ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (You want nuggets, I got your nuggets)

Yeah, but this is based in reality! There were years when Texas fans were convinced bad teams were gonna be really good.
Well, yeah, that was pretty much every year since the year before Mack left.

Well, yeah, that was pretty much every year since the year before Mack left.
Exactly!

Remember how fans reacted when Charlie said in year one that the team wouldn't win the national title?

I can't believe that Dustin is still going at his rate. I would have thought the expiration date would have passed.
Dude has been in so many brutal battles. Hes a dog, man. Hes one of those guys that when he fights, take my money.

Guess I’m late to reply to your list this week, but I’m disappointed that “Armed and Dangerous” didn’t make your list. I rank it second behind only “Planes, Trains…”

I freaking love that movie.
  • Freddie: People fall in love every day, huh? Is that what you said?
  • Allen: Yeah.
  • Freddie: Yeah? Well, that's a crock. It doesn't work that way. Look, do you realize how happy you were with her? That is, of course, when you weren't driving yourself crazy. Every day? Come on. Some people will never BE that happy. I'LL never be that happy. What am I talking to you for? You don't know anything.

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
  • Freddie: People fall in love every day, huh? Is that what you said?
  • Allen: Yeah.
  • Freddie: Yeah? Well, that's a crock. It doesn't work that way. Look, do you realize how happy you were with her? That is, of course, when you weren't driving yourself crazy. Every day? Come on. Some people will never BE that happy. I'LL never be that happy. What am I talking to you for? You don't know anything.
It's a lights out performance all the way around.

Reactions: longhorn73
“Mac Jones is essentially the watch that Louis Winthorpe III was wearing in Trading Places. He's the thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is the sports watch of the 1980s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty-five dollars retail! It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad. In Jacksonville... Mac Jones is worth $50.”

Holy sh—! This is the content I pay for!

Well done here, Ketch.

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
“Mac Jones is essentially the watch that Louis Winthorpe III was wearing in Trading Places. He's the thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is the sports watch of the 1980s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty-five dollars retail! It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad. In Jacksonville... Mac Jones is worth $50.”

Holy sh—! This is the content I pay for!

Well done here, Ketch.
Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT