ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend

a. Don't talk about another man's woman. Period. There's a reason why you don't see it every week.

b. Context.

c. Given that context, especially within the context, his outright respect for women in any form or fashion is incredibly low. They're objects to him. Objects to pay off. Objects for his disposal. Objects for him to beat. Objects for him to insult.

Do you really not get it?

You are crazy!

You are applying your anger into his comments and calling it context. I did not think anything of the comments. Hell it is a lot tamer than some of the things that have been said on this board about her.

She is not some random wife who has never put herself out in public. It is not like they are asking about Andy Dalton's wife. Tom Brady's wife make millions of dollars wearing her underwear in public. Guess what? Dudes are going to make comments about it.

I get Greg Hardy is a bad guy. I get your anger at having him on the Cowboys. I get why you did not want to watch him play last weekend. But to say the the comments about Brady's wife were the tipping point is weak.

She is the one who objectified herself and she got paid handsomely for doing so. He did not make her do this
giselle%20(Large).jpg

He just commented on it.

Reactions: sendero95
No one said Jerry was a bad man. None of that has anything to do with this current situation.

One poster, not you Ketch, did say that Jerry Jones was a bad man and recited a list. The reply with Jerry's humanitarian efforts was directed to that poster not you.

That's not the reason at all. I didn't dodge the question. I told you I'd like to believe that I would have done the same thing because it reflects pretty poorly of me otherwise. It's an imaginary situation that is set up to make me fail, as nothing I would say would convince you of my true intentions. Hell, you think I skipped the game because Weeden was playing quarterback.

You're instinct about me is that I'm a fake, which is disappointing, but the roots of which could be bathed in all kinds of ridiculous things I find myself answering for at various points of the last 15 years.

Perhaps it's just you.
ROFL, yes, it's just me.

I'm the only one who has ever questioned your stance on anything. Ever.
:rolleyes:

It will be very hard for TCU to beat them again this year as you stated in your previous post when they lost to them last year by a score of 61 to 58. Maybe you need to learn who won the game last year before posting the word BEAT THEM AGAIN . That's the newsflash okay.
Good point

… If college coaches and ADs are paying attention, Baylor ranking No. 2 in the nation after going out of its way to play no one for pretty much the entire first half of the season means there’s zero reason to play anyone of consequence in the nonconference portion of the season. There’s a very good chance that Texas would be ranked in the top 10 right now if it had played Baylor’s schedule. We’re talking about a team that has never beaten anyone of consequence outside of the Big 12 and the national media and the nation’s coaches are eating up what has historically been nothing but fool’s gold.

That is making the LARGE assumption we can outscore tech. Until proven otherwise, I'm not ready to go there yet. But will say that Saturday was a good start.

Ketch- had any conversations with recruits after the game and gotten any feedback?
Recruits are happy for Charlie, genuinely. Those that are really into Texas had some justification added.

You are crazy!

You are applying your anger into his comments and calling it context. I did not think anything of the comments. Hell it is a lot tamer than some of the things that have been said on this board about her.

She is not some random wife who has never put herself out in public. It is not like they are asking about Andy Dalton's wife. Tom Brady's wife make millions of dollars wearing her underwear in public. Guess what? Dudes are going to make comments about it.

I get Greg Hardy is a bad guy. I get your anger at having him on the Cowboys. I get why you did not want to watch him play last weekend. But to say the the comments about Brady's wife were the tipping point is weak.

She is the one who objectified herself and she got paid handsomely for doing so. He did not make her do this
giselle%20(Large).jpg

He just commented on it.
You just don't appear to get it.

… If college coaches and ADs are paying attention, Baylor ranking No. 2 in the nation after going out of its way to play no one for pretty much the entire first half of the season means there’s zero reason to play anyone of consequence in the nonconference portion of the season. There’s a very good chance that Texas would be ranked in the top 10 right now if it had played Baylor’s schedule. We’re talking about a team that has never beaten anyone of consequence outside of the Big 12 and the national media and the nation’s coaches are eating up what has historically been nothing but fool’s gold.

That is making the LARGE assumption we can outscore tech. Until proven otherwise, I'm not ready to go there yet. But will say that Saturday was a good start.
Tech is ok, nothing special, not better than Cal.

You are crazy!

giselle%20(Large).jpg

He just commented on it.
Hard to argue with any of that.

So clever, witty and full of substance. Instead of driving by his post with drivel like "You just don't appear to get it", why don't you actually refute his point. That would be nice for a change.

True story on the Cowboys game, and Greg Hardy: My sister and her friends, who all grew up in Texas, all rooted for the patriots tonight, and will continue to root for teams against Dallas, until Hardy is off the team.

I, like you, just didn't watch the game, in a form of protest.

@Ketchum

That's not the reason your women pulled for the patriots...

Texas Offense getting on track Awesome!
Texas Defensive front dominating Awesome!
Bob Stoops looking DESPERATE and ANGRY on the sideline Priceless!!!

Pride has returned to the 40 Acres!
Hook'em!

I sure hope your right. I know how things go though, as soon as Texas loses another game all the "We suck" people will be right back calling for Strong to be fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT