ADVERTISEMENT

Less than 48 hours until a new season of incompetence dawns

Texas' defense isn't too bad right now and Providence is sinking 50% from 3pt.
They are kickin our ass also because we are 1/12 from 3 and they are shooting 46% from short range as well as have 11 assists to our 2.

Damn we need to learn how to dish the ball.

A 22-point beatdown at the hands of a very bad Providence team.

This team is going nowhere. Hopefully Shaka will be going somewhere soon, at least.

Last edited:
We got destroyed on the boards. We scored a whopping 20 points in the second half. It appears to me that every coaching staff in the country knows how to make second half adjustments, except ours.

High Point College tonight vs Horns? Where the heck is that? What division? (Don’t google)
Sounds like a local high school.

About to lose to Baylor Baylor is good and plays physical. Texas didn’t play too bad, but just not physical enough. Commentators spoke about Texas is one od the teams that doesn’t get ro the free throw line very often and when they do, their % is not good. Not getting to the line means not playing physical enough.

59-44
Lowest point total under Shaka. Please
Please
Send him packing after this year.

Uhhhhhhh don't know yet. One moment. baylor beat our ass. 59-44.

Kenpom has Texas as the 7th best team in the b12. The thing that frustrates me the most is our acceptance of lowered expectations. Under Rick Barnes, first place was always the goal and 2nd place was expected. He got fired for being 4th place for a couple years. Now, 7th place and a tournament bid are expected and 4th place is a ceiling level goal. What happened here? It's complete shit for what?
I went back to Texas (from the Army) & got by degree from 2002-2005. Those were fantastic years for Texas sports (NCAAF, Men’s Basketball, & Baseball). I thought we would never see the depths of hell like this in UT sports.

@Drtxhorn and @clob94 , you have just been formally demerited. No speaking of babeage without pics.
k2b0733_large.jpg

pjimage-70.jpg
Nice pics, but the ones without Luka were 10x better. She likes solids.

Reactions: westx
It’s time to start thinking about who Shaka’s replacement should be. I’d like to try and pull Brad Underwood from Illinois. He needs to come back to the state where he had so much success at SFA. He should have stayed at Oklahoma State instead of attempting to revive the Illini, who are far down the list of teams that anyone cares about in the BIG.

Obviously we would all prefer Beard, but we waited a year too long for that. Don’t see Texas dropping the cheddar needed to buy him out from Tech.

I try my best to watch! I start then I have to change the channel because of my blood pressure. Texas Basketball Sucks!

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I remember everyone was excited about this dude. I don’t watch NCAAM basketball much so I thought we had a bad ass coach. Guess not! This dude hasn’t done crap!

Last night was awful. I thought he was a great hire. What happened to the "havoc" defense? He pressed every possession at VCU. Offense has no clue - chuck it up there and hope for the best. Its not talent - I read a stat that UT has 9 top 75 players on the roster, and BU has 0. It can only be one thing. Is Rick Pitino too hot to handle? Or Kelvin Sampson? Both proven winners at the highest level with a checkered past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT