ADVERTISEMENT

Look..we're all friends here and all but...

Taking my boy to his first TX/OU game this weekend and I've already had the talk with him. Okies are fat and ugly so don't stare. Also, don't be surprised if some white trash okie granny or toddler flips you the bird.
Scholz glad to see you’re a good dad. Taking your son to his first RRS will be something he always remembers. Have him hug a phatty for me when he sees one.

Reactions: Scholz
Enough with the pleasantries, I’m going to call it 35-24 dirt burglars.

hogs and farmers relevant to what?....seriously....I doubt that game had much interest even IN College Station, much less the rest of the world
You can't manufacture a rivalry. Arkansas and aggy both saw the horns as their main rivals. As did Tech, TCU, Baylor, Okie, etc.

Reactions: westx
Where’s everyone’s predictions?? Not as much trash talking as I was expecting, considering both teams are ranked.

Well, we haven’t done much to trash talk about as of late. I believe the fans, meaning me, also live by the 1-0 mantra I suspect... But I do hope KM gets a few dings here and there courtesy of any of our DB’s and runs for his life the whole game. Oh, and a win! Hook’em!! :D:D:D

I just hope Kyler Murray is gonna be ok after Charles Omenihu blasts him
I can't stand KM but Omenihu couldn't catch him in a phone booth. Your best bet for a Murry KO is to catch him in the open field. Perhaps a certain freshman DB can turn out his lights.

Reactions: JasperNewton7
I can't stand KM but Omenihu couldn't catch him in a phone booth. Your best bet for a Murry KO is to catch him in the open field. Perhaps a certain freshman DB can turn out his lights.
Do you think Orlando will designate a "spy" for Murray? Any guesses as to who the spy may be? @Metcalf #2, you know our secondary really well, who is our speediest available nickel to handle this?

ou sucks.

Gary Johnson will have some spy duties. Not sure anyone is fast enough to run him down. Just have to be fast enough to divert him and keep him running lateral until help can get there. Angles of pursuit will be important. I think a corner blitz from his back side has the best chance of laying the big hit.

I would prefer a steaking Sterns to lay the wood on a scampering KM early in the game. I mean KM won’t have far to fall of course, just fall vary hard...

I expect Riley to try to take advantage of an overly aggressive Texas defense early in the game using play action with double move routes to our wr's I also expect to see OU's rb, TE and fullback much more involved in the passing game than we've seen this year. Imo

Luckily for us we never fall for that. Espeially Kris Boyd. Not ever.

Our DB's are talented and fast but young and still make a lot of mistakes. They will get burned Saturday. Prepare yourselves for it..... we will still have a chance to win.

I got a new pit just for this weekend. I'm breaking it in right now.
G57rOYr.png

Hell! Belll! we started using them in the Bluff 10 yrs ago, best to get HEBs cause Walmarts plastic leaves a after taste ..lol Did ya spray the grill first?..LOL!

Hook'em

Do you think Orlando will designate a "spy" for Murray? Any guesses as to who the spy may be? @Metcalf #2, you know our secondary really well, who is our speediest available nickel to handle this?

ou sucks.

Well, it's usually LBs used to spy. if Overshown is available, I'd look for him in that role.

DBs used to disrupt/contain by blitzing off the edge. Your safeties will perform their normal run support duties, maybe Locke with an extra eye on Murray.

If you see #29 in the game early, you'll know why he's there. Did you see Josh Thompson run down Jamison on that punt return last week? Dude is some kinda fast.

Reactions: westx
Where’s everyone’s predictions?? Not as much trash talking as I was expecting, considering both teams are ranked.

Here's my prediction. Sometime tomorrow, the Oklahoma team bus exits the campus and heads westbound on W. Boyd St. Fatefully, the bus turns south on 24th Ave. SW. As the bus passes the Blue Jay Mobile Home Park, it is rocked by a massive chain explosion ripping through a meth lab operated by the Bandidos MC. The bus veers off the road and crashes into a utility pole. No one on the bus is seriously injured but Coach Lincoln Riley and staff, seated near the front of the vehicle suffer mild concussions. Oklahoma law enforcement officers responding to the scene, realizing that their investments in OU covering against Texas are now in jeopardy, quickly get the bus on the road and the players and coaching staff cleared without proper medical protocols. The Dirt Burglars arrive as scheduled at the Cotton Bowl and exhibit all the signs of inebriation and substance abuse. So normal behavior. During the first offensive series, after suffering devastating hits from Gary Johnson and Caden Sterns, Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray goes to the locker room and calls his agent, telling him to get his ass out to Oakland on the next flight. The noble and virtuous Texas Longhorns go on to win the RRS 80-0. Dicker the kicker hits a last second FG from 60 yds out to seal the win.

Here's my prediction. Sometime tomorrow, the Oklahoma team bus exits the campus and heads westbound on W. Boyd St. Fatefully, the bus turns south on 24th Ave. SW. As the bus passes the Blue Jay Mobile Home Park, it is rocked by a massive chain explosion ripping through a meth lab operated by the Bandidos MC. The bus veers off the road and crashes into a utility pole. No one on the bus is seriously injured but Coach Lincoln Riley and staff, seated near the front of the vehicle suffer mild concussions. Oklahoma law enforcement officers responding to the scene, realizing that their investments in OU covering against Texas are now in jeopardy, quickly get the bus on the road and the players and coaching staff cleared without proper medical protocols. The Dirt Burglars arrive as scheduled at the Cotton Bowl and exhibit all the signs of inebriation and substance abuse. So normal behavior. During the first offensive series, after suffering devastating hits from Gary Johnson and Caden Sterns, Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray goes to the locker room and calls his agent, telling him to get his ass out to Oakland on the next flight. The noble and virtuous Texas Longhorns go on to win the RRS 80-0. Dicker the kicker hits a last second FG from 60 yds out to seal the win.

10534165_910504005631178_2430098665351831231_n_zpscb760739.jpg

2008_ou_sucks_zps602550f4.jpg

Hook'em

Last edited:
Like I have been saying the Joker is back and that D will be playing with their heads on fire and someone from our D lays the wood and gets kicked out of the game

Ok, I'll go 34-24 Horns.

Brenda Hager makes no tackles and has no pass hurrys. Gary Johnson star of game.

OU sux shvetty balz!
I'll be willing to bet that Hagar has at least one offsides penalty. Any takers?

Like I have been saying the Joker is back and that D will be playing with their heads on fire and someone from our D lays the wood and gets kicked out of the game

At least you are smart enough to realize Texas can't win without our best players. Your only chance is to play dirty. The bad news,I think our back QB is as good as Eligher.

Reactions: theSeanDon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT