ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden has the support of the troops....

You are correct I do not know that for a fact but I do know that you lean to the liberal side. Solid post that I can agree with and appreciate.

I do not identify with any side. If you go read all my posts, you will find consistency - speaking my mind.
But, if you want to label me, you will find me very inconsistent. :)

Reactions: Belldozer1
Nothing of substance from outhere as I thought. His people haven't done anything to make America great and he knows it. Just typical hatred for a man clouds all reasoning and rational thinking by the leftists. Now that Trump is gone, who are they going to blame now?

Whatever dude

The mayor isn't responsible for charges being brought against cops the DA is and most of the time the charges are dismissed and there's not much the mayor can do about it.

It's almost as if the DA has to, you know, follow the law and not just do or say what they feel like.

I got my answer. You voted against Trump because of your hatred towards him rather than for what is good for America. You can't name anything of substance that the leftists have done because they have no accomplishments of note.

Sadly, I think they do have many "accomplishments". But I do believe all those "accomplishments" and any more they deliver, will drastically harm the United States.

Well--- it looks like the narrative will change from the media--- or will they even bother to report this.

My guess is that this will be buried.

Anybody want to walk back their statements yet?

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Well--- it looks like the narrative will change from the media--- or will they even bother to report this.

My guess is that this will be buried.

Anybody want to walk back their statements yet?
This would exculpate Trump from the impeachment charges brought against him - that he was directly responsible for inciting the riot that led to the breaching of the Capitol.
I agree that the MSM will downplay it and likely not report the connection between the BB and BLM. So, Pelosi, Schumer and their henchmen continue their crusade with limited public outcry since they've shaped the narrative to fit a conviction.
That, my friends, is state run media.

Biden also now claims that there is nothing he can do about corona that hasn't already been done. A drastic change from what he was saying in his campaign. Trump said we have to learn to live with it, and now it seems Biden agrees. Who would have thought.

Biden also now claims that there is nothing he can do about corona that hasn't already been done. A drastic change from what he was saying in his campaign. Trump said we have to learn to live with it, and now it seems Biden agrees. Who would have thought.

China has had it under control or they just saying that?

It's almost as if the DA has to, you know, follow the law and not just do or say what they feel like.

And there was a bill to combat this issue. It sat in the "hopper" for months and Pelosi did not even send it to committee. Hell, it is probably still there.

Now, I'm not one to end qualified immunity, but it was written explicitly to try and fix what the BLM movement was protesting..."hold cops accountable."

The #1 Dem did nothing, except pretend that the Dems wrote a bill for the very same thing, lol.

Here's to the measly $2000 stimulus money you Biden voters wanted and look at all the other wonderful thing's and it's just the beginning....
“2pm yesterday marked Biden's 50th hour in office.”
Let's take a look at the Biden/Harris administration --
- A loss of 57,000 jobs in oil.
- Ended energy independence for the United States.
- Canada and Texas are suing Biden.
- Antifa (just an idea right), continue to riot and burn down Portland and Seattle.
- Sent our troops that were in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage, in freezing temps, with cars parked there and one bathroom. But the WH made them cookies
- Created a new glass ceiling for girls to hurdle, ruining so many chances for scholarships with his "progressive" transgender programs allowing boys to compete against girls.
- Created a new federal property mask mandate, which he broke countless times already.
- Is now allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress.
- A complete halt on student loan forgiveness that he promised.
- A complete halt on the $2000 stimulus program he promised.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of insulin.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of epinephrine.
- Rescinds Trump order banning Chinese Communist involvement in US power grid
- $1.6 billion in gross wages lost.
And JUST TODAY - 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait
Everything they've done in THREE DAYS has benefitted other countries and hurt Americans.
But HEY, at least Biden hasn't tweeted mean words. And, we have a “woman” Vice President.

Here's to the measly $2000 stimulus money you Biden voters wanted and look at all the other wonderful thing's and it's just the beginning....
- Antifa (just an idea right), continue to riot and burn down Portland and Seattle.
- Sent our troops that were in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage, in freezing temps, with cars parked there and one bathroom. But the WH made them cookies
- Created a new glass ceiling for girls to hurdle, ruining so many chances for scholarships with his "progressive" transgender programs allowing boys to compete against girls.
- Created a new federal property mask mandate, which he broke countless times already.
- Is now allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress.
And JUST TODAY - 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait
Everything they've done in THREE DAYS has benefitted other countries and hurt Americans.
But HEY, at least Biden hasn't tweeted mean words. And, we have a “woman” Vice President.

I for one am pumped!

Come on man! Woman is but a social construct. There's no such thing as a biological woman. He/she/they/them/. . . is the VP.

Last edited:
Come on man! Woman is but a social construct. There's no such thing as a biological woman. He/she/they/them/. . . is the VP.
FB-IMG-1611620786067.jpg

I’m still waiting for pretty much every news outlet, Kamala, and Joe to apologize for making Jacob Blake a living martyr for police brutality against black people . . . now that he has admitted he was in fact armed and resisting arrest. The way our culture responded to that whole event shows how dumb we are, how much we let emotion drive our decisions and reactions, instead of facts.

I’m still waiting for pretty much every news outlet, Kamala, and Joe to apologize for making Jacob Blake a living martyr for police brutality against black people . . . now that he has admitted he was in fact armed and resisting arrest. The way our culture responded to that whole event shows how dumb we are, how much we let emotion drive our decisions and reactions, instead of facts.
I saw that interview with Michael Strahan. Dude was like "ya-- I had a knife-- they tazed me, I dropped it, then I picked it back up and tried to get away...."

The whole time I'm thinking "well-- why did you wait months-- while cities burned and people died in your name, to come out with the truth?"

I cringe every time I hear about cop shootings. Then I always ask/look to see if it was a white cop on a black person. I’m relieved when it’s not a white cop. How sad has society become that we can’t look at the evidence in the cases before reacting. Makes me sick!!!

Still doesn't mean he should have been shot at least 7x in the back.

Still doesn't excuse that 17 year old punk to go out of state to kill 2 people in what WAS a peaceful demonstration. With an assault weapon no less. But fear not your friends at GoFundMe have raised a half millions dollars for his defense which means an acquittal is certain.

Reactions: KEVINBOGOSIAN
I guess the choir boys did nothing wrong. Every action has a reaction. Why don’t you do a ride along some time or better a simulation of confrontation while being a police officer. Let’s see if you live or die at the hands of a criminal.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
And I've checked out this interview. Jacob Blake has always told investigators that he had a knife. When got tasered he pulled himself off the cop because he fell on him. He then pulled the prongs off him and in a daze he headed towards the car and tried to put the knife and that was the biggest mistake he made. And that's when it happened. The man clearly fd up trying to put the knife in the car but he never denied having a knife. Some of you only want to see the cops side of things and btw the sexual charges were dropped. The point is that there is blame all around. But when you flash a knife or say I have a gun it's over for you. And no da is going to listen to your side of things. Some cops, most cops, know how to handle it the right way but this guy didn't it was still excessive.

Cali, I hate that the guy had to get shot. I truly do. But, I’ve watched the video over and over and that officer had no choice. They had already tased him and he continued to be non-compliant. He was reaching into his car. What if he had pulled a gun from his floor board and shot the officer or an innocent bystander?
The big problem is that an officer giving a LAWFUL ORDER has to be respected by a society/culture with an understanding that if you don’t comply, you could be hurt or killed, depending on how much of a threat you pose. If you choose to drink heavily or use drugs to the point you can’t make a good decision, you might get shot. The moment officers are not able to use force when a LAWFUL ORDER is not met with compliance, law enforcement becomes a joke. Key and Peele created a funny sketch about it. https://www.cc.com/video/mb4xpu/key-peele-standoff

They're just getting started. They have gotten the band back together and are running Obama's show again. The total destruction of America as a sovereign nation is what's coming. Who in their right mind doesn't want energy independence? There is absolutely no answer for killing all of those jobs. Everyone needs remember that Biden and the Dems couldn't care less about illegal immigrants as people, their inclusion is always tied to them having voting rights. Biden simply sees the 11million amnesty grab as 11 million more votes.

Just wait, hyper inflation coming to the things we need like food and energy.... But it's not really inflation if everything else only increases in price 10% every 6 months. Cheating has consequences.

Land prices outside Ft Worth have increased 50% in one year and there is little quality at reasonable prices. I have a feeling this is just the beginning.

Last edited:
And I've checked out this interview. Jacob Blake has always told investigators that he had a knife. When got tasered he pulled himself off the cop because he fell on him. He then pulled the prongs off him and in a daze he headed towards the car and tried to put the knife and that was the biggest mistake he made. And that's when it happened. The man clearly fd up trying to put the knife in the car but he never denied having a knife. Some of you only want to see the cops side of things and btw the sexual charges were dropped. The point is that there is blame all around. But when you flash a knife or say I have a gun it's over for you. And no da is going to listen to your side of things. Some cops, most cops, know how to handle it the right way but this guy didn't it was still excessive.

You are really taking the side of a man resisting arrest with a knife after he had been warned and even tased. What the hell is wrong with you.

Also, you seem to have some misconceptions about what a DA does. You seem to think they are a judge and jury. They represent the people of the state they serve and those people expect them to prosecute criminals when they break the law. They should be opinion-less, and apply the law to how it is written and not by what protesters say they should do. They lay out the evidence and let a grand jury decide whether or not to indict. If they do, then they either go to trial where again a jury will decide if they are guilty or enter a plea bargain which the defendent would have to agree on. Any DA who just drops charges where there is clear evidence and does not let the process and system play out the way it is intended is corrupt and should no longer hold that office.

Still doesn't mean he should have been shot at least 7x in the back.

Still doesn't excuse that 17 year old punk to go out of state to kill 2 people in what WAS a peaceful demonstration. With an assault weapon no less. But fear not your friends at GoFundMe have raised a half millions dollars for his defense which means an acquittal is certain.

I don't think he will be acquitted. You can't go looking for a fight and then when one breaks out claim it was self defense. A good DA will lean on that. I'm also not sure how much standing he has to try and protect someone else's property which I think is what they are trying to say he was there to do. But like I said, let the evidence and the law play out.

ADVERTISEMENT