ADVERTISEMENT

Not impressed by ou

Did not read enough OU-UT history. Teams played twice in 1901 and 1903. Why you guys are still ahead in the W-L records.

So after a hundred years we finally get to play the Horns twice in one year. Having survived the horrible 60's games I can't wait. Yeah the OU D sucks. But yours is only slightly better. And Sam, as much as he has improved this year, ain't Kyler.
Ya your right Sam has way more class than that midget ever dreamed about having. The midget didn’t even have the balls to shake Sam’s hand after we beat y’all back in October. Looking forward to hopefully putting the midget in his place again like he deserves!

If you're scared, say you're scared. In your hearts you know you want no part of OU a second time. Wish this was going to be at Fair Park so we could plant the flag!

The winner gets the Sugar bowl. OU will get a major bowl win or lose the big 12. I don’t know what bowl Texas will go to with a loss. Texas has two losses to unranked teams.

After hearing all the press conferences, rewatching highlights, I have a warm fuzzy as we’re heading into WV to stake a claim. Skullet is going down.
I’ve got to be honest here, I’m already getting another warm fuzzy about the upcoming RRS2. I’m going to go ahead and call it 45-31 OU

I’ve got to be honest here, I’m already getting another warm fuzzy about the upcoming RRS2. I’m going to go ahead and call it 45-31 OU

Oh well, at least we can count on you to be around after the game to admit you were wrong.

Texas is the all around better team. They showed that when both teams were healthy and UT largely controlled the game for 3+ quarters. OU has what I believe to be a great offense. I’m not sure who wins bc of how beat up Texas is but if you put a gun to my head I’m taking Texas. They have more heart. All I know is if you’re a fan of the Big 12 you better hope to the almighty Texas wins bc OU would embarrass the crap out of our conference if they get a playoff birth. Their defense is embarrassing and Clemson/Alabama/Notre Dame would put a beat down to a degree that would hurt this conferences image for years

Reactions: LonghornMM
Texas is the all around better team. They showed that when both teams were healthy and UT largely controlled the game for 3+ quarters. OU has what I believe to be a great offense. I’m not sure who wins bc of how beat up Texas is but if you put a gun to my head I’m taking Texas. They have more heart. All I know is if you’re a fan of the Big 12 you better hope to the almighty Texas wins bc OU would embarrass the crap out of our conference if they get a playoff birth. Their defense is embarrassing and Clemson/Alabama/Notre Dame would put a beat down to a degree that would hurt this conferences image for years
Haha yes, we were healthy last time we met, I guess you forgot we had just lost our best rb who was making the Heisman consideration lists. But yes, you are leaving yourself an out talking about injuries etc.

I don’t know about that are you watching the USC defense against Notre Dame right now?? That USC team we beat down pretty bad!

Haha yes, we were healthy last time we met, I guess you forgot we had just lost our best rb who was making the Heisman consideration lists. But yes, you are leaving yourself an out talking about injuries etc.

Im mainly just talking about Ehlinger. Both teams have had injuries, as all teams will this late in the season. Sam looked extremely limited against KU, part of that surely was limitations placed on him in the running game to save him for the CCG... which will obviously not be left out of the game plan against OU.

I’m just saying if both teams are 100% healthy I’m 100% taking Texas... Sam banged up the way he is, I’m still taking Texas, I think he has the heart to fight through it. All those broken tackles OU had against WVU don’t happen against Texas’ defense.

I think Texas wins but won’t be surprised if OU wins a close game. Murray is a BAMF and he will keep OU in the game even though UTs defense is THAT much better than OU (but not as good as they were when B Jones was healthy) OUs defense is so bad that they can consistently be beat even with a QB with an agitated sprain on their throwing arm.

In my humble opinion it's not the manner by which each team got to this point but the final point differentiation that is the key indicator. When analyzing the final score with all common opponents the spread is very comparable but the manner by which is at polar opposites. In the final analysis this will be another close game that could go either way. Interestingly, I see where OU is -8 in the opening line.

Bobble head is such a punk.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2...r-no-comment-texas-longhorns-oklahoma-sooners

Head is proportional to shoulder width and body size.

images

Heisennberg you're just like Belldozer. You can't be objecrive when it comes to OK. OK will not beat WV this year and your defense is mediocre. Your offense will not bail you out in Morgantown not this time.

So you dont think my truthful factual statements in that post were objective? Of course I can be objective. OU DID beat wvu and the defense is mediocre, cant deny that. But 11-1 is 11-1 , right? Better record than michigan, who boast(ed) the nation's best D (on paper at least).

Texas’ defense is much better than OU, it’s retarded to try and argue otherwise. UT has been very banged up the last few weeks but would be healthy in the big 12 championship game

Well theyre about 50 yards per game better on defense, yay for you! OU's offense is 170 ypg better. Plus 11-1 > 9-3

Ya your right Sam has way more class than that midget ever dreamed about having. The midget didn’t even have the balls to shake Sam’s hand after we beat y’all back in October. Looking forward to hopefully putting the midget in his place again like he deserves!

His place in NYC is reserved, it's a nice spot too. You can see him on tv at the Heisman ceremony. He may not win it, which would be a shame, but that's one thing no tx player has seen in what, a decade? And he's about to do something no qb has ever done before (averaging 300 yds passing and 60 rushing per game). But sure, you can always try to marginalize what he's been able to do in his first full season as a starter. And you can even pretend your DC is super pumped at the prospect of facing him again.

I cant say texas is the overall better team, too inconsistent. They can get up for their biggest rival but have had uninspiring efforts against lower level teams. If both teams play at 100%, their best game, OU is clearly better. But it'll all be about what teams show up saturday. Ou has a chip on their shoulder, a chance to avenge their only loss and a spot in the playoff. They have a lot more to play for so that will be a nice edge for them to have. Should be fun! Speaking of heart, the defense doesnt have it, but the offense does. It's saved their bones many times. ND is not that good, OU would put up 40-50 on any of those teams and ND doesnt seem to have the horses to keep up. The others could though.

OU would give America the most exciting game of the postseason. It was arguably as much as or more exciting than the national championship game last year. America deserves to see the Murray Tago matchup. Or would you rather see bama beat up on nd 50-14, games over by halftime?

His place in NYC is reserved, it's a nice spot too. You can see him on tv at the Heisman ceremony. He may not win it, which would be a shame, but that's one thing no tx player has seen in what, a decade? And he's about to do something no qb has ever done before (averaging 300 yds passing and 60 rushing per game). But sure, you can always try to marginalize what he's been able to do in his first full season as a starter. And you can even pretend your DC is super pumped at the prospect of facing him again.

I cant say texas is the overall better team, too inconsistent. They can get up for their biggest rival but have had uninspiring efforts against lower level teams. If both teams play at 100%, their best game, OU is clearly better. But it'll all be about what teams show up saturday. Ou has a chip on their shoulder, a chance to avenge their only loss and a spot in the playoff. They have a lot more to play for so that will be a nice edge for them to have. Should be fun! Speaking of heart, the defense doesnt have it, but the offense does. It's saved their bones many times. ND is not that good, OU would put up 40-50 on any of those teams and ND doesnt seem to have the horses to keep up. The others could though.

OU would give America the most exciting game of the postseason. It was arguably as much as or more exciting than the national championship game last year. America deserves to see the Murray Tago matchup. Or would you rather see bama beat up on nd 50-14, games over by halftime?

We win on Saturday and I'm going to remember these replies of yours and when I do I will laugh.

1. All of the pressure is on ou.

2. Alabama would beat ou 50-14.

1. All of the pressure is on ou.

2. Alabama would beat ou 50-14.

Nobody keeps this offense at 14 points. That's silly talk.

Sure pressure is on OU, they have been dealing with that pressure for a while now. I mean hell they deal with the pressure to score on every drive, pretty sure it's not something they havent been already dealing with!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT