ADVERTISEMENT

Not impressed by ou

Fans of teams that visit other teams sites must not have a very good life.

Hey man I’ve said it for years. I think anyone that waste time doing this is nuts. I know I’m nuts to do it. I just like reading all the bull shit Bring on the orange juice. You’re only 7 or 8 big twelve championships behind the Sooners. Who would you rather play OU or WVU?

Hey man I’ve said it for years. I think anyone that waste time doing this is nuts. I know I’m nuts to do it. I just like reading all the bull shit Bring on the orange juice. You’re only 7 or 8 big twelve championships behind the Sooners. Who would you rather play OU or WVU?

Speaking for me I'd rather play OK again.

Not me. We already beat OU. Yeah it would be nice to beat them twice, but I'm wanting payback on West Virginia. I wanna see those punk bitches Grier and Sills get that Horns down shit shoved straight back up their candy asses.

Fvck yeah. That's what I'm talking about right there fellas.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
After hearing all the press conferences, rewatching highlights, I have a warm fuzzy as we’re heading into WV to stake a claim. Skullet is going down.

After hearing all the press conferences, rewatching highlights, I have a warm fuzzy as we’re heading into WV to stake a claim. Skullet is going down.
I hope you're, but I have seen nothing from this Defense that gives me a warm fuzzy about anything heading into Morgantown Friday night. Our defense flat out sucks and is one of the worst in the History of OU Football, not to mention, probably the worst defense in the History of College Football for a Top 10 Ranked Team.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
I hope you're, but I have seen nothing from this Defense that gives me a warm fuzzy about anything heading into Morgantown Friday night. Our defense flat out sucks and is one of the worst in the History of OU Football, not to mention, probably the worst defense in the History of College Football for a Top 10 Ranked Team.
The good news is, of the top 5 or 6 teams in the Big 12, the difference between the defenses isn’t vey much and they can all be beat. WV lost to OSU. Texas beat OSU but lost to WV. We lost to Texas. Really nobody stops anybody in this league with a high powered offense.All those games I just mentioned were shootouts.

Texas' defensive efficiency rating is 54. OU's is 95. They are not even close.

uo

Hey, it happened. Texas played a better game and was the better team.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, @Belldozer1 , you're just about the most tolerable Dirt Burglar I know, except for my buddy who now owes me a steak dinner next time I'm in Vegas....

Win, lose or draw, this deal is apparently starting to play out and signal that hope for our defense is on it's way. Apparently Golding was/is in Norman.
sNWM9Ph.png

That you gave up 700 yards of offense?
T5qJOUC.jpg

Not sure what the butthurt meme is supposed to mean. This thread was about not being impressed by the ou defense, and I responded to your post that was apparently taking pride in the vast amount of yards your defense just gave up.

Cool. Hook ‘em.

Our defense has actually found a pulse the last few games, so I’m liking our chances. I would preferred to have gotten revenge on WV, but it is what it is. Beating y’all twice in one season will be a nice consolation prize.

Not sure what the butthurt meme is supposed to mean. This thread was about not being impressed by the ou defense, and I responded to your post that was apparently taking pride in the vast amount of yards your defense just gave up.

Cool. Hook ‘em.

Our defense has actually found a pulse the last few games, so I’m liking our chances. I would preferred to have gotten revenge on WV, but it is what it is. Beating y’all twice in one season will be a nice consolation prize.
We played enough defense to walk away with a win. Just like Texas did in the RRS. Looking forward to Round 2.

The keys to another Texas victory are for Texas to establish the running game & make OU 1 dimensional on offense. Long scoring drives with grind it out run plays, chew up clock, beating their defense up, & keeping the OU offense on the sideline.

We beat ou by putting pressure on murray. We are going to have to dial it up again. I think our team goes into this game the underdog, yet we beat ou already this season. Need more motivation? We win again. Will this be the game we put the opponent away when we can? Time to grow up. Let's do this while they have murray and not a freshman jail bait snake plisken or rattler (whatever that dude's name is).

So after a hundred years we finally get to play the Horns twice in one year. Having survived the horrible 60's games I can't wait. Yeah the OU D sucks. But yours is only slightly better. And Sam, as much as he has improved this year, ain't Kyler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT