ADVERTISEMENT

Not impressed by ou

Not worried at all. Would love another opportunity to ruin Murray's bball career.
Haha what a piece of work you are Nueces. For whatever reason you keep harping on Murray but guess what, he put up more than plenty of points to beat Texas, our defense sucked. So go ahead and knock Murray all you want but nobody else is.

Haha what a piece of work you are Nueces. For whatever reason you keep harping on Murray but guess what, he put up more than plenty of points to beat Texas, our defense sucked. So go ahead and knock Murray all you want but nobody else is.
But y’all didn’t beat Texas so end of story!

Reactions: Scholz
I love that we beat ou..but I'd much rather be in the big 12 title game.

Relax, someone has to keep ya'll humble. Murray is a punk.

What in the world is going on? Let’s start a thread about OU the day after we get beat and they win. I guess if it makes you feel better. I don’t know if OU can make the title game. I do know Texas would be the preferred opponent. You May get a break by Bowman’s health next week. Iowa State can beat Texas though. I hope Texas and OU both make win out.

Just an observation. This is a Texas board after all. If you get hurt feewings, stick to ou board. I don't go to other school's boards.

If not for the cheap spear on bowman, ou loses. It was known that he had a collapsed lung and ou went right for it.
Not as cheap as that horse collar/jump on the legs of the West Virginia quarterback. Lucky he didn't break a leg or hurt his knee.

You should read some Sooner boards. They have links about Tom Herman whining after the game. They were comparing Tom’s titty twist in the Texas bowl taunting of Drew Lock to Will Grier’s high step to the end zone. They also have the clip of Tom holding back tears at the end of the game. Horns down was a personal fowl because he taunted Texas fans. That’s the right call if your trying to pussify
Football.

You should read some Sooner boards. They have links about Tom Herman whining after the game. They were comparing Tom’s titty twist in the Texas bowl taunting of Drew Lock to Will Grier’s high step to the end zone. They also have the clip of Tom holding back tears at the end of the game. Horns down was a personal fowl because he taunted Texas fans. That’s the right call if your trying to pussify
Football.
Did somebody say...

mAL2ku.gif

Not as cheap as that horse collar/jump on the legs of the West Virginia quarterback. Lucky he didn't break a leg or hurt his knee.

The shot on bowman was what we used to call "spearing". I was right in the location that moonshine hit him. The horse collar was incidental as he was trying to sack the qb.

48-45

Last edited:
The shot on bowman was what we used to call "spearing". I was right in the location that moonshine hit him. The horse collar was incidental as he was trying to sack the qb.

48-45

Considering the ref was right there and didnt call any penalty for a perfectly legal tackle your argument holds no water. You act like the lb’er that made the tackle was squaring him up from 20 yards away. No the lb’er was actuallycoming across the field and had to cut around an OU db who was being blocked to even make an attempt at a tackle. To act like anything was calculated is a joke. Besides if the qb was in danger of getting hurt or aggravating an existing injury then he should not have been playing. I have a feeling if Tech beats you, you won’t be as sympathetic.

OK. He's a poor sport who wouldn't take a compliment and shake hands after our game. Very low character from an ou player. Per usual.
I thought he was hitting Ehlinger in the chest? Amazing all these allegations yet none caught on video or audio and there were a ton of cameras in that immediate vicinity after the game.let me guess, you saw a jackalope as a kid too

Dirty? Crown of helmet down, no wrap.... that's spearing. The BOZ must be sooo proud.

Last edited:
Nieces, The ref is standing literally right there to make a call if there was one to make, which there wasn’t. And did you notice that the announcers never once said anything whatsoever about it being a dirty hit.

Last edited:
I thought he was hitting Ehlinger in the chest? Amazing all these allegations yet none caught on video or audio and there were a ton of cameras in that immediate vicinity after the game.let me guess, you saw a jackalope as a kid too
No, he was just a poor sport who wouldn’t shake hands after Sam went up to him. But go ahead and lie about it. It’s what $ooners do.

Of course you’ve never come up with a plausible explanation of why Sam would storm off mad after having won a huge game. Makes sense to an okie I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornsUp37
Nieces, The ref is standing literally right there to make a call if there was one to make, which there wasn’t. And did you notice that the announcers never once said anything whatsoever about it being a dirty hit.

What comes around goes around. Maybe a knee for Murray?

I tell ya thing straight up! Grier lost some points for his Heisman race doing that Horns Down into the crowd cause Candidates don't show that kind of Unsportsmanlike behavior, and he won't win it, Leach is got a better one that Leads the country in a lot of categories, a simple boy from a unheard HS that nobody wanted and Leach turn him him into a great Heisman Candidate, this young man makes Grier and Murry look like shit QB's, I wouldn't doubt that next yr Sam's gonna be on that list also, so ya want to see a good QB play watch a WSU game!

Hook'em

FB, Grier and the WV WR's antics were poor sportsmanship and classless, no doubt, but remember how much of a douche Mayfield was and he still won the Heisman last year? The WSU QB is really good and has put up some impressive numbers, but Tua is going to win the Heisman in a landslide. I hate seeing another Alabama player win it, but at least he isn't an obnoxious jerk like Grier, Murray and how Mayfield was last year.

MM! The culture has really changed around the University, not like the fighting fans days, we will never see the Tortillas fly at Memorial stadium from the Tech fans or in Lubbock, no more fights in CS with the bands, and the list goes..some people don't even know that Texas once had a Bonfire just like AGGSY evry year, as far as that new Locker room look to recruit, how many Championships did Texas win running outa that shit one under the west side of the stadium, they had to walk from Moore-Hill to the stadium for practice everyday and walk back, I think its the kids sometimes instead of the Coaches, maybe a lotta kids trying to live the fathers dreams and everyone's dream to play for the Pros and half or more won't never make it, the recruits are wanting to go to the ones that have more than one Pinball machines now, " Gonna put me in the movies and make a big star outa me type

Hook'em

Reactions: Belldozer1
MM! The culture has really changed around the University, not like the fighting fans days, we will never see the Tortillas fly at Memorial stadium from the Tech fans or in Lubbock, no more fights in CS with the bands, and the list goes..some people don't even know that Texas once had a Bonfire just like AGGSY evry year, as far as that new Locker room look to recruit, how many Championships did Texas win running outa that shit one under the west side of the stadium, they had to walk from Moore-Hill to the stadium for practice everyday and walk back, I think its the kids sometimes instead of the Coaches, maybe a lotta kids trying to live the fathers dreams and everyone's dream to play for the Pros and half or more won't never make it, the recruits are wanting to go to the ones that have more than one Pinball machines now, " Gonna put me in the movies and make a big star outa me type

Hook'em

The locker room and facilities thing is really about the arms race today. If you don't have top notch facilities, it hurts you in recruiting. To rebut your point, it doesn't seem to hurt Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame and other schools who have facilities as good, if not better than Texas has.

The locker room and facilities thing is really about the arms race today. If you don't have top notch facilities, it hurts you in recruiting. To rebut your point, it doesn't seem to hurt Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame and other schools who have facilities as good, if not better than Texas has.

Its a shame it come down to this!

Hook'em

Hook'em
Nice Buck Owens reference my friend. I see what you did there.

48-45

LOL incidental no such thing as an incidental horse collar. Now incidental face mask yes but not horse collar. No officiating crew would call that a penalty on Bolton but keeping believing the stuff your spewing out. LOL incidental horse collar good one.

ADVERTISEMENT