ADVERTISEMENT

Not impressed by ou

Just curious. How can you incidentally grab someone on one part of the body and not another?

LOL incidental no such thing as an incidental horse collar. Now incidental face mask yes but not horse collar. No officiating crew would call that a penalty on Bolton but keeping believing the stuff your spewing out. LOL incidental horse collar good one.

Dipshit, he was being blocked. His vision was impaired by the blocker. He grabbed for anything he could get a hold of..... it happens. Now that asswipe that hit Bowman... should be in jail.

Dipshit, he was being blocked. His vision was impaired by the blocker. He grabbed for anything he could get a hold of..... it happens. Now that asswipe that hit Bowman... should be in jail.[/QUOTE]
Have you ever considered taking your comedy routine on the road? County fairs? You should. It sounds like your beef should be with the ref standing 2 feet from the tackle being made and like 99.99999% of the college football watching public, he had no issue with a good clean hit.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Dipshit, he was being blocked. His vision was impaired by the blocker. He grabbed for anything he could get a hold of..... it happens. Now that asswipe that hit Bowman... should be in jail.
Good excuse you're a special kind of stupid. Please show me where they called a penalty on a hit like Bolton where the player was still up running. Oh yeah you can't because spearing is only called when the player is down.

Reactions: dj701919
The horse collar was dirty but keep ignoring it
Like you guys ignored Mixon breaking that girl's face? GTFO with your moral highground, $ooner. You didn't answer my question above either, moron.

The hit on Bowman was as legal as any hit. The only complaint has come from certain posters that are really reaching. This is tackle football. He hit him too hard that’s cheating. Bowman would probably beat Texas, you should feel relieved. Scholz, do you notice no Sooner gives a shit about your fake moral superiority. Calling posters liars on line. Lame really lame.

Scholz, do you notice no Sooner gives a shit about your fake moral superiority. Calling posters liars on line. Lame really lame.
I didn't call you liars. I intimated you were disgusting human beings for all the wifebeaters you coddled for football Ws. Get it straight.

Do the Pokies have a chance @ Bedlam:)

No...next question..................seriously though. Gundy always seems to get his team up for Texas. Then they talk a good game before the Dirt Burglars and wilt on the field.....

Good excuse you're a special kind of stupid. Please show me where they called a penalty on a hit like Bolton where the player was still up running. Oh yeah you can't because spearing is only called when the player is down.

Damn dude, you prolly never made it past pop warner.

Read the definition and tell me if it fits. I don't care if the blind ref didn't call it or the biased commentator didn't call it out. The rule is the rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spearing_(gridiron_football)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, Nueces, but generally the person doing the spearing is subjected to more harm than the recipient, that's why the rule was created. Go read about neck injuries associated with spearing. Having said that, it looked clean to me, the refs and announcers.

When I played, spearing was for the protection of the ball carrier. "Targeting" is just another form of spearing except it specifically pertains to head shots. They are the same thing. Think spearing for the body and targeting for the head. The Tech QB was put in the hospital after that cheap shot. It reminds me of the video of Mixon above.

Wrong.

Nieces, The ref is standing literally right there to make a call if there was one to make, which there wasn’t. And did you notice that the announcers never once said anything whatsoever about it being a dirty hit.

Go watch the supposed Keith Stanberry interception. There were 2 officials standing right there and neither called it an interception. If it had been an interception, they would have.

Not as cheap as that horse collar/jump on the legs of the West Virginia quarterback. Lucky he didn't break a leg or hurt his knee.

1. The horse collar rule does not apply to QB's in the backfield. (Not say that it shouldn't, but that as the rule is currently written it doesn't)

2. It wasn't a horse collar. He grabbed the back of his jersey and did not reach inside his collar. The announcer went on about it being a bad call for 2 minutes.

Reactions: HornsUp37
I hate to be the bearer of more bad news but OU’s defense is now ranked higher than UT’s. Now, I’m not bragging here but just pointing out that in no way shape or form should a journeyman DC like Ruffin the muffin have a higher ranked defense than a high priced DC, like Orlando, that’s all I’m saying.https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22/p2
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we are aware our defense is not very good. Just wait till you guys play West Virginia and then come talk to us.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we are aware our defense is not very good. Just wait till you guys play West Virginia and then come talk to us.
Truth. OSU scored a bunch on OU's D just like ours.

No, we’re all aware of that now but not what was I was told earlier in the year when I opined that your defense wasn’t very good, but it was good enough in the RRS to win, no doubt. Come talk to you about what? Y’all gave up a ton of yards and points to WV? With your remark you seem to be under the impression that you beat WV? You didn’t

Last edited:
Go watch the supposed Keith Stanberry interception. There were 2 officials standing right there and neither called it an interception. If it had been an interception, they would have.
It was an interception and if I remember correctly both officials were in front. But I will also say OU could've been called for interference on a play or 2 earlier.

The difference is what OU is playing for. OU will play and beat wvu, and win or lose, they'll still have something nice to play for afterwards. tx is trying to avoid being in another taxslayer.com type of awesome bowl

It's Texas, okie chump. Hope WVU beats you frontrunners. Haven't seen you over here in a while, Heisennberg. Real tough guy.

Wait till they play WV? He** TT and OSU have already proved that a Ruffin McNeil isn't going to make any difference.

The game vs West Virginia will depend on turnovers. Texas has short field twice from turnovers. Texas Tech was the two of the same. Turnovers might decide the game. I don’t think the OU defense gets turnovers very often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT