ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

What arms in the pen are having a worse year this year than last?

I have no issues with the lineup. Hitting is hard. Hitting runs hot and cold. Not a team in the history of ever just plates 7 runs every game. They score 3, then 12, then get shutout. The fact our lineup can put up 10 runs any game is a plus. But the fact our bullpen has guys with an ERA north of 5, is a headscratcher.

Might be time to give Olivarez and Cobb the innings Southard and Duplantier are getting...

You are going to make me look up all our pitchers that are getting slammed.....

From what I remember, Ivan was hit on the head when put out on a head first play in game 1.

We are just in the top 25 now.....okie lite is now number 2 in the nation.....Texas State is 12.....this series definitely hurt us. We will need to beat or sweep okie lite and west Virginia to get back on the big 12.

Pierce sure did teach everyone a lesson with that difficult schedule. This team doesn't make it to out of the regional. This rivals Mack's epic collapse.

We will be in the Texas State regional or DBU I'm just making it up with Texas State hosting a regional

Not sure who is going to host, but it won't be either Texas State or DBU. The NCAA isn't going to award a regional to a small school like that with a small seating capacity.

Not sure who is going to host, but it won't be either Texas State or DBU. The NCAA isn't going to award a regional to a small school like that with a small seating capacity.

You don't remember when DBU hosted a regional, we played in that regional with Oregon state as well and Oregon State ended up winning that regional

Last edited:
That’s some bullshit. See my previous post on other teams
1 Tennessee 33-3 1
2 Oregon State 27-7 3
3 Oklahoma State 26-10 5
4 Arkansas 28-7 6
5 Miami 28-8 2
6 Southern Miss 27-8 11
7 Stanford 20-11 22
8 Virginia Tech 23-9 21
9 Texas Tech 27-12 4
10 Texas 26-12 7
11 Virginia 27-9 8
12 Gonzaga 23-9 14
13 UCLA 24-11 12
14 Georgia 26-10 13
15 Connecticut 28-7 18
16 Louisville 24-11 9
17 Texas State 28-9 19
18 Notre Dame 21-8 10
19 Auburn 24-12 17
20 Oregon 24-11 NR
21 TCU 24-12 NR
22 LSU 23-12 15
23 Dallas Baptist 23-12 16
24 Maryland 29-7 NR
25 Georgia Southern 24-11 NR

So another site had us in the 20s. This should be the correct rankings.

Reactions: weevilcatch
End the season now Duplantier can leave the program Justin Eckhardt sucks too adding Daniel Blair as well....we are losing to air force right now! 15-19 record! Update 14 to 2!.....

And we lose......hang it up boys

Last edited:
End the season now Duplantier can leave the program Justin Eckhardt sucks too adding Daniel Blair as well....we are losing to air force right now! 15-19 record! Update 14 to 2!.....

And we lose......hang it up boys

From my post this past Saturday...

"Might be time to give Olivarez and Cobb the innings Southard and Duplantier are getting..."

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Seen Cobb and Olivarez pitch some and their outings were not bad. They have even worked on Cobb arm angle for throwing and I just get why he hasn't pitched more.

Seen Cobb and Olivarez pitch some and their outings were not bad. They have even worked on Cobb arm angle for throwing and I just get why he hasn't pitched more.

I'm sure Sean Allen is a fine coach. But he isn't a pitching guy. I get that the two previous years he had some success, but you need a pitching guy at this level. The young arms are not progressing. Coaching matters...and they're not progressing. It can only be the players' fault for so long...

Reactions: RoboCocks21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT