ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Looks like Texas had the #11 recruiting class, which is not bad. The only player it looks like Texas is going to lose to the draft in Sykora, which sucks but better than Vandy who is losing their top 4 recruits.

Texas also picked up a LHP from ND who had 30 something quality innings and a kid from Duke, who was a national top 50 recruit two years ago.

Now, develop these arms Pierce. No more excuses since you're the pitching coach now. You have LBJ, Witt, the ND kid, the Duke kid, Harrison, Whitehead, Morehouse, Tole, Burke, Sthele, Duplantier, Grubbs, Shaw, Hurley, George, etc.

That is plenty of arms to make a serious run at 50 wins, and a title.

Please share, I used to have Sling but changed to FUBO which doesn't have it.
This place has every sport in the world..... you will need to find the baseball section. If you can't, scroll to the bottom and click 'show all'. You will find the baseball section listed. It has errrythang. FYI... every year or so it gets hit like whack a mole but sure enough, it pops right back up somewhere else. The vod link is the best, no pop ups.

Take out the underscores. ht_tps://liv_etv7_60.m_e/e_nx/

I use Google Chromecast to cast to my big screens. I watch multiple games at once to avoid commercials. It's fantastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: DHHorn
Soccer Mascot GIF by Texas Longhorns

1-0

St John’s knocked off Florida on Friday night 9-5 so while it’s early in the season and we always see good teams start slow, it is definitely concerning to have the same issue that have plagued us for the last couple of years.

St John’s knocked off Florida on Friday night 9-5 so while it’s early in the season and we always see good teams start slow, it is definitely concerning to have the same issue that have plagued us for the last couple of years.
I think it’s a big year for Pierce. He’s one of the few coaches left not hired by CDC. He hired Woody Williams last year to be pitching coach. William’s did a pretty good job, but Pierce fired him and essentially named himself pitching coach feels like one of those moves that if it doesn’t work out you end up cleaning out your office.

I think Pierce is a good coach. Not sure he’s the guy that’s going to lead you to titles. Also not sure he’s the guy you want going in to the SEC. We will see how the season progresses.

Yea the Woody Williams deal was a head scratcher to me. Staff seemed to respond pretty well to him. But he also cut Tulo loose as well after he made a world of difference.

Yea the Woody Williams deal was a head scratcher to me. Staff seemed to respond pretty well to him. But he also cut Tulo loose as well after he made a world of difference.
Tulo is back because CDC put him in charge of player development. It looks like Tulo is waiting for the inevitable.

Tcu has had trouble with fgcu the last two games and have had to come back twice to win which they are number 5 and favored to win the big 12
We are going to find out ricky tick how good we really are. We've got LSU and Vandy coming up March 1 and March 3. That's 2 top 10 teams.

Won 20-3 with 24 hits and 3 home runs. It looked like batting practice out there, hopefully it gave our guys some confidence behind the plate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT