****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Same old horn frogs. Two outs in the 9th inning and they lose on an infield single.
And now they're out.
Celebrating from the cheap seats I see. Our boys were watching TCU win a couple games in the CWS. They are now Top 4 nationally. Something we haven’t done in awhile. I appreciate being there more than others but I hate seeing one of our conference foes there when we’re not.

Celebrating from the cheap seats I see. Our boys were watching TCU win a couple games in the CWS. They are now Top 4 nationally. Something we haven’t done in awhile. I appreciate being there more than others but I hate seeing one of our conference foes there when we’re not.
Can they repeat? The SEC isn't just #1 in fb they're #1 in baseball as well. Can TCU keep up I mean really keep with the SEC in sports?

Can they repeat? The SEC isn't just #1 in fb they're #1 in baseball as well. Can TCU keep up I mean really keep with the SEC in sports?
Man I’m just talking about today, this year. TCU made it to the dance. We didn’t. They win a couple of games. Final 4 so to speak. Who cares about SEC crap until we get there?

Last edited:
Reactions: diadevic
That was a hell of a ball game. I thought Wake’s bats would eventually expose LSU bullpen but they stepped up and answered the bell.
Florida loved this because LSU had to burn Skenes but if it goes 3 games, they’re gonna see him.

I’m starting to fall in the same court as robo. Here we sit watching Florida and LSU in the finals. First, we missed a few years ago when we tried to hire Osullivsn and ended up with Pierce. Hmmm. Then LSU jumps back on top with a new coach in a couple of years because they money whipped Skeens and Tanks. Pierce brought in some great transfers but we missed on grabbing the guys that are now playing in the finals. Is that on coach, university, our NiL pool, or just bad luck?

I’m starting to fall in the same court as robo. Here we sit watching Florida and LSU in the finals. First, we missed a few years ago when we tried to hire Osullivsn and ended up with Pierce. Hmmm. Then LSU jumps back on top with a new coach in a couple of years because they money whipped Skeens and Tanks. Pierce brought in some great transfers but we missed on grabbing the guys that are now playing in the finals. Is that on coach, university, our NiL pool, or just bad luck?

Tommy Tanks has won two games for lsu in this world series what a GREAT portal pick up just like Skewes and should be the number 1 pick or easily a top 3. Just like you said we have picked up some good transfers BUT nothing like lsu and when Mississippi State won it all that group was also transfers. I'm blaming this on the coach and the university to not notice that lsu 2nd year coach has them playing for a natty and one game away of winning it all. Not to mention if lsu wins it all they will surpass us in natty and we drop to 3. Lsu has also been ranked number 1 for much of the season till the end if nobody remembers that. We were picked to win it all last year and we saw how that ended.

In the history of earth, has the best team in the country in any sport ever lost a game 24-4? I'm pushing all my chips in on Florida tonight!

Last edited:
In the history of earth, has the best team in the country in any sport ever lost a game 24-4? I'm pushing all my chips in on Florida tonight!
Baseball is weird like that. They play so many games that every now and then a really good team is going to get blown out. Plus LSU exhausted all their arms cause they had to play 2 more games than Florida did just to get to the championship.