***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUX Gameday thread of Pure Hatred***

Umm.. you really think Ewers not healthy and missing easy throws is better than Manning and his ability to run and or thrown right now? C’mon dude.
Yes. Arch doesn't have the awareness to handle a top 10 defense and their disguise defense. He's good but not ready. Dude throws deep or a check down that's it.

Umm.. you really think Ewers not healthy and missing easy throws is better than Manning and his ability to run and or thrown right now? C’mon dude.
We’re winning 21-3 and in full control of a historically weird rivalry game. . We’re presently covering the line while the best QB on the field is working through some stuff. I’m not sure what you’re seeing.

Ewers is the starter. Not pulling him out. However that’s not saying Manning couldnt have played just as good or better THIS game.

Reactions: WRLHookem
Yes. Arch doesn't have the awareness to handle a top 10 defense and their disguise defense. He's good but not ready. Dude throws deep or a check down that's it.
And he would miss an easy dump pass.
So, play a QB that hasn’
Lmao no it wouldn't. Arch would be maybe 10-3. He can't read a d like this yet
10-3? Really dude? Look I want nothing but Ewers to just kill it, but he’s off. Manning would be lighting this defense up.

We’re winning 21-3 and in full control of a historically weird rivalry game. . We’re presently covering the line while the best QB on the field is working through some stuff. I’m not sure what you’re seeing.
Umm.. beating the shit out of a rivalry when you should? Sorry, not a puss that likes participation trophies for doing mediocre

Is OU a top 10 defense?
Maybe? I’d say UT had some challenges with finding slots today. They kept Ewers off his game (he was out for 4 weeks). So did we expose OU defense or did they do a great job of keeping us from scoring 50? Ok, maybe if ARCH plays we win by 60. Please.

All I know is it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to sit and watch this game while enjoying a nice whisky without cursing the TV.