ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Purple Baylol Gameday Thread of Reprisal***

Idk if y'all noticed tonight but QE had 2 really smart plays that half. Wasn't going to throw but saw a holding and just threw it away in that area and got the flags

🙏🏻 Praying Sark doesn’t come out of halftime bragging to the cute little sideline lady…

“We’re a strong 4th quarter team.”

Someone needs to tell him… if a pretty lady with a microphone approaches… run, Forest, run! 🏃

I'm not going to lie.

We've got a gimp QB. A fish RB that can't quite figure it out. An offensive line that couldn't get 1 short yard if they were lined up down hill. A Coach that calls some of the dumbest sh!t I've seen since Greg Davis. And players that keep getting stupid ass mental penalties and make mental mistakes.

How fvcking good would we be as a team if we had our sh!t locked down?

Seriously. No joke. How bad would we be whipping people's asses if we had our sh!t screwed on tight?

And yet, we are up 20 at half-- but I "feel" like we are up by 3.

Why is that?

Reactions: weevilcatch
I'm not going to lie.

We've got a gimp QB. A fish RB that can't quite figure it out. An offensive line that couldn't get 1 short yard if they were lined up down hill. A Coach that calls some of the dumbest sh!t I've seen since Greg Davis. And players that keep getting stupid ass mental penalties and make mental mistakes.

How fvcking good would we be as a team if we had our sh!t locked down?

Seriously. No joke. How bad would we be whipping people's asses if we had our sh!t screwed on tight?

And yet, we are up 20 at half-- but I "feel" like we are up by 3.

Why is that?
Because we have beaten wife syndrome. We can't as fans enjoy success without nitpicking every bad thing that happens because we automatically expect the roof to cave in and take away our win any moment.

Hopefully next year we can appreciate more but for right now.. SURVIVE TO 9-1

Let's see if Sark goes 4 minute offense for the rest of the game.

What the **** was that? Brooks was pounding away and it’s 3rd and 1 and we pass the goddamn ball….

Quinn. Stop staring dudes down. You've got a bad habit of doing that sh!t in the 2nd half.

Quinn does not read defenses well at all. Whittington was wide ass open on that 3rd down 🙃🙃

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT