ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Purple "wizard" farewell tour of Survival gameday thread**

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
No b!tching today about a win. I won't tolerate it. I'll bounce you like a quarter into a shot glass at an all night kegger. At this point we've got a man down, the enemy is surrounding us, and reinforcements are on the way. Just survive. Ain't nothing pretty about survival. And there won't be much pretty about this game-- win or lose.

So-- if we manage to dig in, hunker down, and break the wave of the invading hoard upon our shield-- then like stormy seas crashing upon the granite shores, the tide will receade and we can fight the storm another day.

"Survive" <-- Staff Sgt Lincoln Osiris

From my couch watching college gameday--

TEXAS!

Texas offense has scored 30+ points in every game this season, right? So PK just needs to hold Kansas State to less than 30 points and bing bang boom we win. Can’t argue with math.

Reactions: hookem777
No b!tching today about a win. I won't tolerate it. I'll bounce you like a quarter into a shot glass at an all night kegger. At this point we've got a man down, the enemy is surrounding us, and reinforcements are on the way. Just survive. Ain't nothing pretty about survival. And there won't be much pretty about this game-- win or lose.

So-- if we manage to dig in, hunker down, and break the wave of the invading hoard upon our shield-- then like stormy seas crashing upon the granite shores, the tide will receade and we can fight the storm another day.

"Survive" <-- Staff Sgt Lincoln Osiris

From my couch watching college gameday--

TEXAS!
Turn it to Fox for the live Austin coverage. Screw GameDay

Survive!!! That's all that matters. Win by 1 or 50 just win!

From the couch eating steak and eggs

TEXAS

Reactions: westx
Turn it to Fox for the live Austin coverage. Screw GameDay

Survive!!! That's all that matters. Win by 1 or 50 just win!

From the couch eating steak and eggs

TEXAS
Steak and eggs can cure every problem.

FIGHT!

Reactions: hookem777
Polly, I'm here for ya. Just ate my tuna fish samich and took my multivitamin. Let's go. No complaining from me today.

Reactions: okiehorn
Did they just put "Real Ones Fan Cam" over that girl's cleavage? What are they trying to say? 🤘

That’s hilarious!

Sanders is playing. Murphy starting. Think I saw Christian Jones so those all good signs

Reactions: westx
Let’s go Texas and Sark. Prove me and all the other nay saying nannies wrong today! Curb stomp these guys.

Reactions: freeper
I hope Mitchell comes back next year. Dudes turned into a TD machine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT