ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Purple "wizard" farewell tour of Survival gameday thread**

Two defenders on who?
By the time the ball arrives, there are two POS gooners right there on AD. One of them has the ball and the other would have intercepted it himself had the the 1st defender missed.

By the time the ball arrives, there are two POS gooners right there on AD. One of them has the ball and the other would have intercepted it himself had the the 1st defender missed.

You thinking of the one in the EZ to JT? Because AD got beat to the spot on a simple shallow dig. His man beat him period. There were not two defenders there. The first int is on AD. Plain and simple

You thinking of the one in the EZ to JT? Because AD got beat to the spot on a simple shallow dig. His man beat him period. There were not two defenders there. The first int is on AD. Plain and simple
I rewatched it before I posted. When the ball arrives, there is the interceptor in front of AD and a defender behind AD. Perhaps Quinn should not have stared AD all the way-perhaps that could have prevented the int. I will simply disagree it is on any

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT