ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Deadpool

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So I mailed it in early today and went to watch the movie that many are calling a sh!t show from star to finish. They were right, it is a sh!t show: but the funniest sh!t show I've ever seen. Do not, I repeat, do not take your kids. Nothing is out of bounds in this movie. Race, religion, d!cks, farts, nudity, drugs, blind people, jerking off unicorns that jizz rainbows- yes, they literally do that- it is literally the most fvcked up movie I've seen since Blazing Saddles and I missed half the jokes because I couldn't see through the tears in my eyes and hear over the choking throngs of people spitting up their drinks and firing popcorn out of their nostrils.

So I mailed it in early today and went to watch the movie that many are calling a sh!t show from star to finish. They were right, it is a sh!t show: but the funniest sh!t show I've ever seen. Do not, I repeat, do not take your kids. Nothing is out of bounds in this movie. Race, religion, d!cks, farts, nudity, drugs, blind people, jerking off unicorns that jizz rainbows- yes, they literally do that- it is literally the most fvcked up movie I've seen since Blazing Saddles and I missed half the jokes because I couldn't see through the tears in my eyes and hear over the choking throngs of people spitting up their drinks and firing popcorn out of their nostrils.
Clint Eastwoods DeadPool was better...dunno if it follows same story line or not

Hook'em

Clint Eastwood as Deadpool

That is like

John Wayne as Jesus.

I'd go see both, just because I love a good train wreck.

I heard it was a great movie. I will try and catch it soon. Lots of violence and dark humor.

Best one I have seen in a while is
Sicario

Keeps ya guessing..LOL! Lesson learned is "Never Volunteer"..LOL!

Hook'em

Best one I have seen in a while is
Sicario

Keeps ya guessing..LOL! Lesson learned is "Never Volunteer"..LOL!
The scary thing FBHORN is that the DEA agent that wrote the "manifesto" that the movie script was based on was "allegedly" hit with a gag order by the government for saying that DEVGRU and other JSOC assets like CAG (aka ACE, Delta) are given out on loan to "other agencies" in order to legally operate on US soil. That's a dirty little secret that the government likes to keep quiet.

What's funny is that cartel guys like El Chapo, Bogota, Cali cartel members etc, give MILLIONS of dollars in donations annually to OUR politicians through shell companies. Don't believe that? Do some research.

Hook'em

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Clint Eastwoods DeadPool was better...dunno if it follows same story line or not

Hook'em

Not even close... Eastwood's was a Dirty Harry, gritty cop flick about a serial killer.

This Deadpool is about a psychotic superhero from a comic book. Even the comic book character is off the wall. I haven't seen it yet, but based on the OP, it sounds like they stayed true to the comic.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Not even close... Eastwood's was a Dirty Harry, gritty cop flick about a serial killer.

This Deadpool is about a psychotic superhero from a comic book. Even the comic book character is off the wall. I haven't seen it yet, but based on the OP, it sounds like they stayed true to the comic.

Definitely true to the comic. It's hilarious and definitely not a movie for the kids.

My dad used to say, "Vietnam taught me two lessons, never Volunteer".

He served two tours.
My folks said the same thing after WWII. Daddy flew in Europe after he had to crash land his P47 and fractured his skull. But he refused to go on disability and was sent to England for the duration.

Finally saw this last night....holy crap this movie is awesome. I don't think I've ever laughed harder than when she took his mask off to reveal his new deformed look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT