ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The blueprint to stop Washington)

No. 6 - Semi-Final Playoff Player predictions ...

You better believe that my Prize Picks selections very much reflect what I'm about to list.

Quinn Ewers: 26 of 38 for 340 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT (169.6 efficiency rating)

Xavier Worthy: 8 receptions for 145 yards and 2 touchdowns

Adonai Mitchell: 7 receptions for 95 yards and 1 touchdown

Ja'Tavion Sanders: 5 receptions for 75 yards

CJ Baxter: 15 carries for 65 yards and a touchdown

Jaydan Blue: 10 carries for 55 yards

Anthony Hill: 7 tackles, 3 TFL, 2 sacks and 1 FF

T'Vondre Sweat: 4 tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sacks and 1 deflected pass.
This is your dream scenario. No way that plays out. Texas may win, certainly will probably win, but if this happens it will be a blow out.

As the husband of a Florida State alumni, let me tell you how miserable the last few weeks have been when discussing college football around my house, and that orange bowl was nothing more than a glorified spring game for Florida State. We never miss a Florida State game or a Texas game and my wife halfway through the first quarter got up turn the TV off and left LOL!!

As the husband of a Florida State alumni, let me tell you how miserable the last few weeks have been when discussing college football around my house, and that orange bowl was nothing more than a glorified spring game for Florida State. We never miss a Florida State game or a Texas game and my wife halfway through the first quarter got up turn the TV off and left LOL!!
She sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. ;)

Reactions: csbailey34
I have a feeling I'm going to feel the same way.
Yeah it just means you don’t soak up quite the level of NFL knowledge just by playing because I don’t follow all the games as closely anymore. I just don’t really have a reason to know the league THAT well anymore.

Just getting around to this. Really good piece @Ketchum . Possibly a Top 10 all time candidate. The UW fans and media are being silly about this game. FAFO…..

Just getting around to this. Really good piece @Ketchum . Possibly a Top 10 all time candidate. The UW fans and media are being silly about this game. FAFO…..
It wasn't nearly that good from my perspective, but thanks for the kind words!

The only thing scaring me is that Jonathon Brooks is not playing. He is, by far, our top running back.

you are not wrong about a spring scrimmage. unfortunately a ton of FSU kids opted out so FSU was playing second stringers mostly. the transfer portal forces these kids to miss bowls and that needs to be changed till after the bowl season. there's still plenty of time to select a schhol before spring ball.

even kirby smart said this was a big problem that left FSU at an unfair situation. and it's why Murphy had to leave the team before our game today.

ncaa needs to adjust the portal window

Yes, but this team has had time to figure out how to move on.

yes, in large part because CJ Baxter was the top rb recruit of his cycle and while Brooks took the top spot Baxter got plenty of touches and now he's showing his potential. tough break for Brooks he made a lot of this possible he should be out there.

What’s the name of that Washington podcast that predicted this outcome perfectly? Those guys seem to know football better than most.

Barbie is THE movie event of the year. It literally made a billion dollars world-wide.
So did all four of The Avenger's movies, and three of them have a far better claim to being best picture material than Barbie by a long shot, and yet I fully understood none of them getting nominated for such.

So did all four of The Avenger's movies, and three of them have a far better claim to being best picture material than Barbie by a long shot, and yet I fully understood none of them getting nominated for such.
If going strictly on $. No movie by WB has sold as many tickets as quickly link. It is also WBs highest grossing global movie ever.

The movie is also the first ever billion $ movie for a female director and representative of a key part of the economy in 2023. That is female driven discretionary spending link.

It also dealt with some pretty complex themes like motherhood, feminism, and aging while playing on nostalgia in a way that movies like avengers don't come close to. And it stayed fun, appealing to multiple generations.

I honestly hate the movie bc my 2 yr old daughter wants it all the time and we don't put many movies on in the house. But I can definitely see why it's a cultural phenomenon in ways that none of the avengers have been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT