ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeff.cooper77@yahoo.com
===============================

F**k you, you piece of s**t whornfan. At least we played in the game. This is way over the line, everyone at my work is looking at me. This had better stop soon, or else!

Originally posted by 314horn:
jeff.cooper77@yahoo.com

F**k you, you piece of s**t whornfan. At least we played in the game. This is way over the line, everyone at my work is looking at me. This had better stop soon, or else!
roll.gif

robbins.terry@gmail.com

This is against the law, sir. You will pay for this.

Not if they e-mailed you first! Dumb fockers!

jeff.cooper77@yahoo.com

, everyone at my work is looking at me.
"I'll have fries with that, sooner-boy!"

jeff.cooper77@yahoo.com

314, absolutely brilliant.

My best friend is an attorney, and has already promised to represent me free if someone really wants to pursue this. Plus, the only reason I have their emails is because they emailed me at the campaign address, and I only sent it to the worst of the bunch.

Originally posted by League City Horn:
brilliant!

314 be wary of any return emails. somebody may try to return virus for virus.

I am checking all the emails of my phone, and if they send a virus, I just get a new company phone. I'm one step ahead of these idiots at every turn.

One guy just claimed it won't stop repeating, becuase when he hit play, he hit repeat first.

If I give you the email address of one pos gooner fan that called me at 1am two years ago when ksu beat us will you send it to him?

Out-freaking-standing!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

D,

Please check your email texas45.ou35 email address.

I sent you a few gooner loosers that need the email. Their life revolves around giving me crap. They've earned it!

Thanks

As the treasurer of the 45-35 campaign, my email box had over 300 deragatory Sooner emails. The ones who got personal wake up this morning to an email link that says "Bradford to return to school". Only problem is that when you click on the link, it opens a 45 second file that plays highlights of the 2008 Texas OU game accompanied by the Texas Fight at a ridiculous volume, and it cannot be stopped. In other words, once the file is open, its playing loud as hell if your speakers are on. Happy Friday you ridiculous pieces of shit. Special thanks to Fran on a Mobile from hornfans for creating the virus.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
roll.gif

This post was edited on 1/9 10:16 AM by BurnleyFC

Originally posted by greenj3:
D,

Please check your email texas45.ou35 email address.

I sent you a few gooner loosers that need the email. Their life revolves around giving me crap. They've earned it!

Thanks

I got the email. I don't have the virus at work, and don't want to attempt it here to prevent friendly fire. I will bomb them tonight.

I am absolutely speechless. I just had about 10 people come over to my desk to see what was going on since we were just about on the floor dying laughing.

Awesome job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT