ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jcutly@gmail.com
========================================

This is way over the line? Where is the sportsmanship? Affecting my livelihood is not cool. Do I even know you?

My reply:

==================

No sir, you don't know me, but you did send me an email with the quote "enjoy watching the sooners in the championship game, you whiny shorthorn bitch". To turn off the virus, all you have to do is hit control, alt, 45-35. That should work.

Originally posted by 314horn:
Jcutly@gmail.com

This is way over the line? Where is the sportsmanship? Affecting my livelihood is not cool. Do I even know you?

My reply:

==================

No sir, you don't know me, but you did send me an email with the quote "enjoy watching the sooners in the championship game, you whiny shorthorn bitch". To turn off the virus, all you have to do is hit control, alt, 45-35. That should work.

Genius - pure genius

Jcutly@gmail.com

My reply:

==================

LOL. The sooner whining about sportsmanship when that POS sent you a dirty e-mail. Typical BS. I love this thread.

Jcutly@gmail.com

My reply:

==================

My favorite so far.
roll.gif

OMG, he responded that "control, alt, 45-35 is not working"
We need better smilies to emote bigger laughter.
laugh.gif

Dude, that is amazing! That's the type of education they get in Norman. Effing tards

Best. Thread. Ever.

I'm afraid i'm going to get in trouble for spitting coke all over my keyboard and laughing uncontrollably at work.

314, is the website still up and running, I'd like to see the video in the email without the virus. Do you have a link?

Awesome responses...keep them coming.

jimdonnelly7@sbcglobal.net
===========================================

I'm going to have to just admit defeat here. Not only did you get me, you got another one of my co-workers here in Tulsa. I came in around 7:30, and shut my speakers off quickly. The second time, it was the shot heard round the world. That song still sucks. See you next October...

Reactions: royalewithcheese
I'm not afraid to admit that I have a man-crush on 314horn. This man needs to work for the CIA.
smilie2.gif

314, great work.
I would like to see the website as well if you could post a link to it. I also would like to send it to a few ou coworkers.

Originally posted by d_longhorn:
314, great work.
I would like to see the website as well if you could post a link to it. I also would like to send it to a few ou coworkers.

I would stay away from it if I were you. It's like a nuclear leak at a train wreck. You can't stop looking, but it probably isn't good for you.

funniest thing I've ever seen here...god this is classic. Thanks 314, you've made my day. Please keep posting responses and better yet, please carpet bomb the rest of them tonight.

One more quick note...I sent it direct to Brian Bosworth. He has a real estate comapny, and I'm a prospective client. It's his personal email. Title is "Wanting to buy 35 acres of prime commerical property in California".

Will update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT