ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Is the Texas D really the 85 Bears?)

Whats wrong with the running game this year to make everyone think it wont be very good? I know we lost two great RB but rankings and star wise we have good backs or as good as everyone we play and than the OL should be ever bigger and better. I think if they can run when they want to or need to it should make the passing game that much better?
I think most are jaded by the past 15 years of sub oline play and have also put a ton of weight on last year's bowl game when Brooks was limited and Baxter was still in HS. I don't think the running game will be as good as last year but I think it will be a lot better than most people think because of the infusion of Baxter, Campbell taking over RG, and the gravitational pull of the passing game opening things up for it to prosper.

I think most are jaded by the past 15 years of sub oline play and have also put a ton of weight on last year's bowl game when Brooks was limited and Baxter was still in HS. I don't think the running game will be as good as last year but I think it will be a lot better than most people think because of the infusion of Baxter, Campbell taking over RG, and the gravitational pull of the passing game opening things up for it to prosper.
Completely fair.

Reactions: darrenj
My favorite Bill Little story is him, as a student, signaling incomplete in the Aggie end zone that may have won the 63 National Championship.

You mentioned 2010 and it brought me back to the first game that year against Rice. It was way too much of a struggle to beat them and my thought at that time was, "there's something wrong here...". Boy, was I right.

You mentioned 2010 and it brought me back to the first game that year against Rice. It was way too much of a struggle to beat them and my thought at that time was, "there's something wrong here...". Boy, was I right.
what's crazy about that year is that there were 4-2 at the halfway point and had the big win at Nebraska... and then cratered.

Reactions: htownhorn13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT